• Register
  • Help

Topic: Logic 8 RMX Update Problem..

Share/Bookmark

Logic 8 RMX Update Problem..

After installing the special update for Logic 8, I still can't find anyway to get multiple outs. The plug in only shows up as a stereo plug in....

Any ideas on what I might be missing here?

OSX 10.4.10 Logic 8
    Mac Pro

Thanks
    Tom
    "Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." --Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949

Re: Logic 8 RMX Update Problem..

Hi. Do you mean you only get the option for stereo? If not select multi in Logic. Then go to the mixer view. At the bottom of the channel strip you will see a PLUS sign. Each time you click you will create the multis. JON

Quote Originally Posted by tomhartman
    After installing the special update for Logic 8, I still can't find anyway to get multiple outs. The plug in only shows up as a stereo plug in....

Any ideas on what I might be missing here?

OSX 10.4.10 Logic 8
    Mac Pro

Thanks
    Tom
    Try re-running the AU Manager.
    Composer, Logic Certified Trainer, Level 2,
    author of "Going Pro with Logic Pro 9."

www.jayasher.com

I see on the Apple forum someone else has seen this too....reinstalling for him (like me) didn't help. He says he has seen it work on some computers, and on others, not. Leave it to me to have the "not."

AU rescanned, RMX reinstalled, still, no multi outs.

Bug....?

TH
    "Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." --Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949

Hi. Try reinstalling just Logic Studio. Nothing else. No other content.Repair perms and restart your computer.As you didn't respond to my above posts question.I'll assume you knew what I was talking about and your only option was a stereo output for the RMX.Hope you not only find the answer but also continue to share what you find. JON

Quote Originally Posted by jonkuzma
    Hi. Try reinstalling just Logic Studio. Nothing else. No other content.Repair perms and restart your computer.As you didn't respond to my above posts question.I'll assume you knew what I was talking about and your only option was a stereo output for the RMX.Hope you not only find the answer but also continue to share what you find. JON
    I didn't respond precisely I suppose because I thought it was clear in my original post that L8 was only offering STEREO as an option, unlike other plugs such as EZY. I have a feeling that if L8 is working with others, and not this one, it might be a Spectrasonics problem, especially since others are experiencing the same on a hit or miss basis....I'll keep you guys informed...

TH

What version number does Logic's Audio Unit Manager show for Stylus? What version number does Stylus show (at the bottom of its utility menu)?

- Glenn

Go Back to forum