• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: The Right Brain Or Left Brain Test

Share/Bookmark

The Right Brain Or Left Brain Test

The turning dancer is suppose to tell you if you are a right brain or left brain person.

If the first time you view this you see her turning clockwise then you are right brained. If she is turning counter clockwise then you are left brained.

By focusing on the shadows at the bottom you can train your mind to make her switch directions.

Good luck and may the strongest side win.

If she is not turning at all, then unfortunately you have only half a brain.

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/t...ves/123502.asp

Re: The Right Brain Or Left Brain Test

Very interesting!!
    For me she turned clockwise. Then, when I concentrated, she started to turn anti-clockwise for a few seconds, then back to clockwise...

Yudit

To tell you the truth, I wasn't paying a lot
    of attention to which way she was turning.

That thing is weird.

She was spinning counter-clockwise and before i even got to the checking out the shadow, i read the blue text under her and she began spinning clockwise, so i looked at the blue text again and back at her, and she was going counter clockwise again.

I can't seem to make her change by looking at the shadow though.

its always clockwise for me... have yet to find a way to turn her counter-clockwise...

Whichever way she turns when I look at her, by glancing away and then looking back at the picture, she's spinning in the opposite direction.

Other tests I've taken in the past told me I give tend to give equal weight to both sides, so I'm not sure how to interpret what it all means.
    --gary shannon
    Spooks! - The Movie

Because streaming/downloading is so slow for me, I have not checked out the hologram. Am I correct in presuming a hologram? It seems to me that the right-left brain statement is not justifiable. Seems more like a possible confirmation of which eye you favor. Most people are just as much right or left eyed as they are right or left handed, normally hand and eye being opposite. It might also be completely unreliable if you have monocular vision or serious astigmatism, as I have. Also, great difference in visual acuity of the eyes could confuse the issue, also a problem of mine (20/400 and 20/200 at last check).

Comments from Fabian?

Richard

I'd say this "test" rather biases the outcome
    in the first place by asking the viewer to
    perform a "left-brained" analysis of it.

What I was implying above was that one might
    simply take delight in watching a beautiful
    form moving gracefully through space without
    becoming caught up in dissecting the mechanics
    of it.

Did anyone notice she levitates on each turn,
    by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by rwayland
    Because streaming/downloading is so slow for me, I have not checked out the hologram. Am I correct in presuming a hologram? It seems to me that the right-left brain statement is not justifiable. Seems more like a possible confirmation of which eye you favor. Most people are just as much right or left eyed as they are right or left handed, normally hand and eye being opposite. It might also be completely unreliable if you have monocular vision or serious astigmatism, as I have. Also, great difference in visual acuity of the eyes could confuse the issue, also a problem of mine (20/400 and 20/200 at last check).

Comments from Fabian?

Richard
    Interesting thought. I saw her spinning both ways just as easily, and I'm blind in my left eye.
    --gary shannon
    Spooks! - The Movie

That is a good one. Left AND right, depending on the angle of looking to it.
    I guess......

Raymond

Go Back to forum