• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: NS Radio Submissions

Post NS Radio Submissions

Hey everyone!
    I am starting an internet radio devoted to you guys here in the listening room. It will be up next week and I am looking for submissions and lots of them.
    Feel free to submit your songs here:

Also, my website is open to free song hosting... The link is here:

Hope I can get all the masterpieces found here!
    The Rules
    There aren't many rules... Just be sure you composed it or made a musical rendition. I encourage you to submit all your great works. I would also encourage orchestral work... But there will be a day or two of the week reserved for other genres, so submit them all! I need as many as I can get right now so it can begin!

Reply or PM me if you are having trouble or would like to comment!

God Bless,

Post Re: NS Radio Submissions

There you go...you can download the tune or any of the others that you like! Enjoy...and thank you for the radio station!!!! I cannot wait to hear what you will put on it. Will you post a link to the station?

Prowland the posting Ninja

Re: NS Radio Submissions

When I am ready with a new work I will post it here into the listeningroom... , my first room always when I want to post something... :-)

"Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

You don't mind if we post something in the future do you? I'm working on something a bit lengthy right now...but I'd love to send it your way when I'm done with it...though I have no idea when that will be.

By the way...is there specific type of music you're looking for? Like strictly orchestral...or something a bit more um...abstract?
    Michael Obermeyer, Jr.
    youtube channel
    soundclick page

Oh, you can post things whenever... I eventually want to always have newer music playing!!!

When Submitting the pieces, I am asking for genres. There will be different days of the week for different genres

Very cool, Jeremy - I'll be sending you some of my stuff--You are breaking things down into genres, well, how about a Musical Theatre genre?

You'll be posting soon how we tune in?

Randy B.

yes. Once i gather enough material I will give you guys a link so you can listen through iTunes, Win Media, or any other sound player that supports streaming

This is awesome!

I have 25 pieces that you can use on www.soundclick.com/lydialashton

If you want to play a piece and it is not up for free download let me know and I'll send it to you. I don't know if you only want the pieces that I used GPO for or if it's OK with pieces that used other sound libraries/ were recorded live as well.

The pieces that used GPO are

Mafia Reloaded
    Swedish Summer
    Summer Fields
    Autumn Waltz
    Vista of Hope
    The Phonecall
    Lost Love
    Sarah's Theme
    The New Sheriff

Let me know if you would like me to submit them on your page rather than you going to soundclick.

Thank you,

Hey Jeremy,
    I used you site to upload but it said the file was too big ? - or something like that. I did however give a link to the MP3.

Here is the link again:

Hope this helps.
    And thank you for the great idea!
    Looking forward to it.

"...Wiktor's a Jekyll-Hyde personality..." - Lycos Music

Lydia! You just surprised the heck out of me - You have tons of music, but the only piece you've posted here at Garritan is one - "Mafia Reloaded", months ago. I remember really liking that - But why haven't you posted these other pieces here???

Randy B.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast