• Register
  • Help

Topic: NS Radio Submissions

NS Radio Submissions

Hey everyone!
    I am starting an internet radio devoted to you guys here and in the listening room. It will be up next week and I am looking for submissions and lots of them.
    Feel free to submit your songs here:

Also, my website is open to free song hosting... The link is here:

Hope I can get all the masterpieces found here!
    The Rules
    There aren't many rules... Just be sure you composed it or made a musical rendition. I encourage you to submit all your great works. I would also encourage orchestral work... But there will be a day or two of the week reserved for other genres, so submit them all! I need as many as I can get right now so it can begin!

Reply or PM me if you are having trouble or would like to comment!

God Bless,

Re: NS Radio Submissions

I have some things I'd be glad to send your way later. Are there any specific submission guidelines? I assume the emphasis is on sampling and technology.
    Dan Powers

"It's easier to be a composer than it is to compose."
    --Ray Luke (1928-2010)

My emphasis is on anything created or renditioned from you guys in this community. Mainly orchestral... But I will have one or two days a week dedicated to other genres. Not much else as far as guidelines.

I don't do orchestral, but I do many other styles.

Who will be told of this new radio station and who will have access to it?

Sounds like a great idea and I would be happy to supply a couple of pieces as long as it is what you are looking for.

And now also at Flickr!

View Simon Fielder's Profile at NorthernSounds.net

You guys will all know about it, as well as the guys on kvr, and all your friends and family if you wish.

Go Back to forum