• Register
  • Help

Topic: Notion on Leopard?

Share/Bookmark

Notion on Leopard?

Hey... I was just checking in to see if anyone is using notion on leopard at this point. I've been wanting to try it out on my laptop, but I really need it work right away... I got an email from tech support that they haven't heard of any problems yet, but of course... that doesn't mean anything...

so if you're up and running... how's it going?

Re: Notion on Leopard?

Quote Originally Posted by rdonnelly
    Hey... I was just checking in to see if anyone is using notion on leopard at this point. I've been wanting to try it out on my laptop, but I really need it work right away... I got an email from tech support that they haven't heard of any problems yet, but of course... that doesn't mean anything...

so if you're up and running... how's it going?
    Our Q/A dept. will begin work on Leopard very soon. I'll post any issues as soon as I hear from them. Tech support might also be able to help you work around issues if you're looking to jump into Leopard sooner.

-Kyle Poehling
    kyle@notionmusic.com

Re: Notion on Leopard?

thanks for the quick reply... I had sent in an email around the same time that I posted this... I'm just not sure if I want to try and upgrade or not... I mean on my desktop I"m sticking with tiger for now... but with the laptop... it just feels like experiment grounds.... ya know?

anyway... sounds good... nice to know that some products have had very little trouble making the upgrade.

Go Back to forum