• Register
  • Help

Topic: Chris Hein Bass

Share/Bookmark

Chris Hein Bass

Hi everyone!

Have you seen the new Chris Hein Bass product presentations on www.chrishein.net allready?

Amazing product with great use of Kontakt 2 scripting...

Schmandie

Re: Chris Hein Bass

Very cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Schmandie
    Hi everyone!

Have you seen the new Chris Hein Bass product presentations on www.chrishein.net allready?

Amazing product with great use of Kontakt 2 scripting...

Schmandie
    It IS a great product (especially the electric bass and fretless bass). Playability is excellent due to the clever scripting. Something to look forward to.
    Regards
    Raindog

Hi Raindog,

what's wrong with the upright basses? To my ears they sound very good. The best so far. Did you already test them?

Best,

Johannes

Quote Originally Posted by Johannes
    Hi Raindog,

what's wrong with the upright basses? To my ears they sound very good. The best so far. Did you already test them?

Best,

Johannes
    Nothing wrong with them at all. It´s just that I like the fretless bass and electric bass most. The upright basses have out of the box quite some attack ("klonk") which is not to everybodies liking but you can adjust them to your taste without any problem. The best thing is that you can balance between mike recording and direct recording. Makes a lot of difference to the sound. This library is VERY convincing and most importantly it has an extremely high "playability factor"
    Regards
    Raindog

God I was ready to buy Scarbee basses....but now ..well it's quite hard to decide..

Go Back to forum