• Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Seattle here I come!

Seattle here I come!

Hotel confirmed.
    Airline tickets confirmed.
    Airport shuttle confirmed.

Now, who's going to be there???

Apparently the orchestra has added an extra sectional rehearsal for my scherzo. It IS a tiny bit hard to play.

So, any good places to go shop in Seattle? (if anyone says Starbuck's I'll shoot them!)

Re: Seattle here I come!

Congratulations on having it all work out! You will love Seattle! You absolutely need to visit Pike Street Market.

Best of luck on the performance of your wonderful work.

Dallas, TX

Thumbs up Re: Seattle here I come!

Hope you have a great trip and a great concert, Michel, and congrats on having your work performed live, it will be great.

I think they have good fish there, it's why they called their football team Seahawks. Wherever you see the seahawks and pelicans, that's where the good fish will probably be... and i have also heard they have great coffee there.

Best Regards

Have a good trip, and congrats on having your work performed live.

And, try checking out Seattle's Best Coffee (It's not Starbucks so you can't shoot me)
    Anthony Abruscato

"There are only two types of music: Love Songs and Pirate Music"

HP Pavillion dv6171cl w/ Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit, 2 GB Ram, 250 GB 5200 RPM HD + an external 300 GB HD. GPO, JABB, CAMB, Sibelius 5.1, Finale 2008a, and a demo copy of FL studio.

Orcas Island

I am planning to be there.

Places to shop ? ..... The Starbucks megasuperstore of course! Pikes Market is a must and the nearby the waterfront.

See you in a few days.

Since we'll be staying at the University Inn (which is relatively near the concert venue), is this near anything of interest?

I don't think we're going to have massive amounts of free time. We arrivce Friday late afternoon, there's a rehearsal Friday night, then the general rehearsal Saturday afternoon, and the concert is Sunday afternoon (4 pm), and we're off to the airport VERY early Monday morning.

Great to hear this is moving along so well, Michel.

Many best wishes for a stellar performance!

All my best,

Wish I could be there. You will have such an exhilarating
    experience it will take some time to sink in. But, I wish
    you the best of everything. The trip itself will be worth
    your musical effort.

Try to get a recording so we can hear your composition
    played "live" as an mp3.

With Gary in attendance, you will be additionally rewarded.
    It is so great of him to help deserving musicians in so many

Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

for those asking about a recording, the concert and rehearsals are supposed to be recorded (both video and audio), so I SHOULD have a nice recording of the piece.

Congratulations again and enjoy your trip and the performance!

Go Back to forum