• Register
  • Help

Topic: American Zither /Wavelore - emails not working?

American Zither /Wavelore - emails not working?

I've tried getting in touch with Wavelore (creator of American Zither) at several of their listed email addresses (eg. info at wavelore dot com) and while I've tried this from several completely different computers, my messages have bounced back within minutes;

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail19.opentransfer.com.
    I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
    This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

Connected to but sender was rejected.
    Remote host said: 550 DY-002 Mail rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons. The likely cause is a compromised or virus infected server/personal computer. If you are not an email/network admin please contact your E-mail/Internet Service Provider for help. Email/network admins, please visit http://postmaster.live.com for email delivery information and support
    I'm simply sending the messages from Gmail, which - by its very nature - really can't be 'compromised'. Has this happened to anyone else?
    Zircon Studios - Original music for media, electronica, sound design, and synthesis.

Re: American Zither /Wavelore - emails not working?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Aversa
    Has this happened to anyone else?
    Yes, it's happened to me too. I PM:ed Mark Belbin so he's aware of the problem and is looking into it.

St. John's NL

Re: American Zither /Wavelore - emails not working?

Feel free to e-mail me at:

Cursed host-based e-mail! I should've known: It's more professional to have a company hotmail account or something than it is to trust a hosting service with your correspondences.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

edit: Just read the mailer quote you got...you can e-mail the hotmail addy therein as well...evidently this has something to do with the mail foreward that is supposed to make my life easier....

Go Back to forum