• Register
  • Help

Topic: Native Instruments Support

Share/Bookmark

Native Instruments Support

Having had good luck with CoMB with the new Kontakt2 player and terrible luck with GPO in terms of registration, I contacted Native Instruments for help.

I would like to say that V~~~~~~~ Vargas from NI patiently assisted me via a number of e-mail exchanges and now everything is running well.

They responded quickly and effectively.

Re: Native Instruments Support

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Davis
    Having had good luck with CoMB with the new Kontakt2 player and terrible luck with GPO in terms of registration, I contacted Native Instruments for help.

I would like to say that V~~~~~~~ Vargas from NI patiently assisted me via a number of e-mail exchanges and now everything is running well.

They responded quickly and effectively.
    He is the same person who has assisted me. I have nothing but positive things to say about him!

Re: Native Instruments Support

Tom, having felt the pain of your GPO hassles as relayed on other threads, I am Super happy to hear that things have worked out for you.

Considering how hopeless it was seeming, but how this helpful support person has untangled it for you - it woud be helpful to future readers of this thread if you could explain what the problems were, what the solutions were.

Randy B.
    (rbowser)

Go Back to forum