• Register
  • Help

Topic: What is the "Proof of Purchase" I should upload for the Kontakt 3 Upgrade?

Share/Bookmark

Question What is the "Proof of Purchase" I should upload for the Kontakt 3 Upgrade?

Hi, can anyone tell me what exactly is the “proof of purchase” I am supposed to upload on the Grace Period form (see url below)? I just purchased Kontakt 2 and am trying to fill out the form at the following url to receive the free upgrade to Kontakt 3:

http://www.native-instruments.com/in...salegposuppfrm

Should I take a digital picture of my invoice from the company I purchased it from, or should I take a picture of the upc code on the Kontakt 2 box itself? If anyone has done this or knows for certain what I should do, please let me know.

Thanks!

(Note: below is how the instructions for the form are worded):

GRACE PERIOD

If you are qualifying for a free Grace Period update, please use the following form.

How it works:
    1. Your product must be registered/activated with Native Instruments
    2. Fill out all fields in the following request form
    3. Enter your order number from the NI Online Shop or upload your proof of purchase (as PDF, zip or jpeg)
    4. After sending the form and processing by NI, you will receive your update within 2 weeks as a cost-free package by post or as a download link by email.
    "The above remarks must not be taken as pointing backwards to the bad old days when viola players were selected merely because they were too wicked or too senile to play the violin. Those days are happily gone forever." [-Cecil Forsyth on "The Viola," Orchestration]

Re: What is the "Proof of Purchase" I should upload for the Kontakt 3 Upgrade?

I responded to in your other post
    http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...ad.php?t=57096

Just FYI it is best if you only post a question under one topic so others can avoid spending time answering a question that may have already been answered by someone else.

Re: What is the "Proof of Purchase" I should upload for the Kontakt 3 Upgrade?

Okay, thanks. For anyone else wondering about this, I did get word back from one of the NI guys and he said just a pic (jpeg) of the invoice would be fine.
    "The above remarks must not be taken as pointing backwards to the bad old days when viola players were selected merely because they were too wicked or too senile to play the violin. Those days are happily gone forever." [-Cecil Forsyth on "The Viola," Orchestration]

Go Back to forum