• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sound problem

Share/Bookmark

Sound problem

Could anybody be so kind and give me suggestions on what to do to get sound on my Kontakt Player please?
    I have been trying for a while now to figure out why on earth I can't get any sound. I have updated the KP2 player have double checked the mod wheels to make sure thy are all the way up, but nothning.
    It might not even be the KP2, maybe its the GPO files? ASll other players in my sampler work flawlessly. I got version 2.2.3 KP2 and Logic 7.2 and OSX 10.4.10
    What in the world am I missing?!

Re: Sound problem

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfi228
    ASll other players in my sampler work flawlessly.
    Are these other KP2 libraries? Or are they a different sampler? If they are other KP2 libs then KP2 should not be the problem directly.

I got version 2.2.3 KP2 and Logic 7.2 and OSX 10.4.10
    What in the world am I missing?!
    First, we need to eliminate variables. In this case Logic. Call up the KP2 standalone app. Manually load a GPO instrument. Click keys on the KP2 keyboard and see if you get sound.

No no, they are different samplers. One of them is the KomPakt and the other is the Impakt sampler. The only one not working is the Kontakt player which has the GPO's loaded into it. The samples of the GPO show up/load but, no sound. Very strange becuae with the old Kontakt player, it worked. I really want to use the newer KP and don't wanna switch back.

I also did the stand alone and STILL no sound. I tried almost everything.

Have you gone into Audio/MIDI setup and made sure your proper audio device is selected?

Go Back to forum