• Register
  • Help

Topic: Trilogy in Digital performer

Share/Bookmark

Trilogy in Digital performer

Can anyone tell me how to get the midi signal into trilogy Nice looking interface, too bad it doesn\'t do anything.

Thanks,
    Rick

Re: Trilogy in Digital performer

Originally posted by RickD:
    Can anyone tell me how to get the midi signal into trilogy Nice looking interface, too bad it doesn\'t do anything.

Thanks,
    Rick
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">When you insert an instance of Trilogy on an Aux track, it should automatically appear as a destination in the output pop up for a MIDI track in the Tracks Overview window. (The same place where you\'d select a Freemidi device for a track)

[/qb][/QUOTE]When you insert an instance of Trilogy on an Aux track, it should automatically appear as a destination in the output pop up for a MIDI track in the Tracks Overview window. (The same place where you\'d select a Freemidi device for a track) [/QB][/QUOTE]

thanks Marsdy, that\'s what I would have expected but it didn\'t appear in the midi track Maybe I don\'t have the latest freemidi software, I check into it.

Rick

Hi.

In DP3:

-Under Basics menu, enable Midi Patch Thru, select Auto Channelize in the dialog that pops up.

-On an audio channel, choose Trilogy as an insert.

-Set a midi channel in DP to Trilogy. If you were using mulitple Trilogies, there would be several in the midi device list--each one specific to the audio channel it sits on.

-Record enable the Trilogy midi channel. Start playing.

-Aside from actually hearing audio from the plugin, the Spectrasonics prism should animate when it sees midi info.

Just remember that Midi Patch thru is active, so it may affect how you use your controller keyboard.

Cheers.
    -gabe

Go Back to forum