• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Rolled of the assembly line

Share/Bookmark

Post Rolled of the assembly line

A small concerto for Oboe. Nothing special really. Simply rolled of the assembly line.

Concerto no.1 op.35 for Oboe in Bb
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=723638
    Regards Danial Zainali
    ___
    Reinvent powdered wigs!

Re: Rolled of the assembly line

Hi, Felixissimo

---I hesitated to listen to something which has been, um, "rolled off the assembly line"---not exactly the source or process I'd want to think as the source of Music--!--

But you're being modest. You cared about this, EXTremely brief as it is, modest in its construction - it's a very well composed petite piece which I loved hearing.

Thank you!
    Randy B.
    (rbowser)

I don't this piece "rolled ..." any more than money grows on trees - it is well constructed and has a very smooth flow. I quite enjoyed it and thought the Adagio had a fine melody that brought out the beauty of the oboe. Thanks for sharing.

Very well done, Danial!

Rendering on this was quite, quite good; it
    really brings out the best of the oboe. (Which
    of the oboes did you use, by the way?)

Liked the Presto on this, especially!

My best,

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Well I guess I'm quit modest But Hey, I've just been composing seriously for a year and a half, and then I'm here posting my music at same place your guys are. Don't want to build up any expectations really, since I don't have any musical training (execpt my violin lessons). Feeling maybe a little inferior in comparison. That's me, the ant among gods, so to say.

But thanks anyway for your kind words, means A LOT to hear from other muscians.

PS. I used the Oboe Solo
    Regards Danial Zainali
    ___
    Reinvent powdered wigs!

You may come to work in my factory with just a lot of assembly lines.
    This are really jewels. Next time set the harpsichord for all parts at the same side, e.g. in part 2 it is coming from the right and in part 3 from the left.

Raymond

I like this very much danial. Nicely rendered. Not that it matters, but I really had to crank up my speakers to hear it. Everything sounded fine once I did that. Not bad for 'assembly line' work.

Thanks alot guys!

PS 1: Hmm, wonder who moved my harpsichord? I'll have to look into it.

PS 2: About the rendering, I know, since there really wasn't any real rendering, just threw in some reverb, I'm planning to redo it and update the music on the page.
    Regards Danial Zainali
    ___
    Reinvent powdered wigs!

Thumbs up Re: Rolled of the assembly line

Felix,

Instead of the assembly line, it sounds like the company carefully sellected which worker they would give this special project, and it's sounds like they picked the right one.

I was thinking about assembly line while listening to it, and it's pace seemed to match the visual, maybe assembly line would be a good name for it.

PS. I used the Oboe Solo"
    I think the full GPO has an Oboe soloist for both first and second oboe (unless i have it mixed up with something else), is this the first oboe solo or second?

David

Thank you very much! Perhaps a name of this piece in needed I'll consider it.

And,
    I only have the bundled GPO for Finale 2008, and there's only a Oboe solo there, so.., yeah
    Regards Danial Zainali
    ___
    Reinvent powdered wigs!

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast