• Register
  • Help

Topic: Keyswitches

Share/Bookmark

Keyswitches

I may have missed something, but the keyswitches for Stradivarius and Gofriller are not showing on the virtual keyboard on KP2. It is cheked in the option menu and works for other instruments. Maybe it´s by default?

Björn

Re: Keyswitches

They don't show. A small nuisance which has remained uncorrected.

Quote Originally Posted by dermod
    which has remained uncorrected.
    And a big mystery, considering it takes the programmer of the instruments about 5 sec to make them visible.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie Fønshauge
    And a big mystery, considering it takes the programmer of the instruments about 5 sec to make them visible.
    Although I've made a few instruments where I thought I'd made them visible, and then they're not after I've saved it. So maybe it's a Kontakt thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pingu
    Although I've made a few instruments where I thought I'd made them visible, and then they're not after I've saved it. So maybe it's a Kontakt thing.
    I don't think so. I have made plenty of instruments with visible keyswitches, and not once did they disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie Fønshauge
    I don't think so. I have made plenty of instruments with visible keyswitches, and not once did they disappear.
    Lucky you - and yet, for me, they did! Or perhaps you're really trying to suggest I just made it up simply because it hasn't happened to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Pingu
    Lucky you - and yet, for me, they did! Or perhaps you're really trying to suggest I just made it up simply because it hasn't happened to you?
    I am not suggesting any such thing. I just noticed your use of "thought", which suggested to me, that you - well - made a mistake. Mistakes do happen.

Go Back to forum