• Register
  • Help

Topic: Kontakt 3 tutorial DVD or book

Share/Bookmark

Kontakt 3 tutorial DVD or book

Hi All,

I just installed Komplete 5 on my PC. I was wondering if there were any DVD particularly for KONTAKT 3.

thanks in advance for your help.
    Chekad Sarami
    Math Professor

Re: Kontakt 3 tutorial DVD or book

Quote Originally Posted by chikitin
    Hi All,

I just installed Komplete 5 on my PC. I was wondering if there were any DVD particularly for KONTAKT 3.

thanks in advance for your help.
    I just went to a seminar of Native instrument plug in, and they did discuss Kontakt 3 little bit. I actually asked him about a possible new tutorial, and they said, NO, there won't be any tutorial made just for kontakt 3. However, they have included some video tutorials with Kontakt 3 in the box, and so if you've watched kontakt 2 tutorial, these would complement what you need to know about the new version. I really liked kontakt 2 tutorial, it helped me a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by PROTOOLSGUY
    However, they have included some video tutorials with Kontakt 3 in the box, and so if you've watched kontakt 2 tutorial, these would complement what you need to know about the new version.
    There are some tutorials in the help menu which are very short and general. They are just overview of the new features. Thanks anyways.
    Chekad Sarami
    Math Professor

Yeah, those videos are the exact same ones you can find for free on the NI website. Very basic, IMO. They really are just an overview and not very in depth.

Surely at some point somebody will do a tutorial. Until then, just ask away and I'm positive that somebody will be able to help you.

Brent

Dear Chikitin:

I just saw this question which you posted a while back, regarding Kontakt 3 tutorial DVDs. You didn't actually say whether you have seen the EXCELLENT Kontakt 2 DVD tutorial available to buy on the Native Instruments website. Now, this came out prior to K3, and so does not cover the new features. But, the basis (i.e.95%) is exactly the same, and this video is really one of the best I have seen - very thorough, goes into all the details, including advanced ones. If you have assimilated this, the new stuff in K3 is just icing sugar.

best wishes

Go Back to forum