• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Scarbee Birthday Sale - 43% Off!

Share/Bookmark

Scarbee Birthday Sale - 43% Off!

November 15 is my birthday - I will be 43 this time and like the last few years we celebrate this by offering same percentage discount (43%) as my years of age on ALL products!!

But remember it's JUST 1 DAY so don't wait!!!
    Take me to the shop now...´

A little Note: VKFX 2.0 will be released next week as a free update. I will post details next week when releasing. But it will now come in native RTAS, VST, Universal Binary (AU) and Mac-Intel VST too so all PC/Mac formats will be supported.

Go To: www.scarbee.com for details!
    Thomas Hansen Skarbye
    Singer, Bass Player, Composer
    & Creative Director, SCARBEE

www.scarbee.com & www.myspace.com/scarbee

Re: Scarbee Birthday Sale - 43% Off!

Holy crap! I hope you live to be 100 years old (assuming I do too though I suppose). Everyone will be celebrating your birthday then! What a horrible time for my credit card to be maxed out. I love my Black Bass Amped #2 so much I'm thinking of collecting a couple more of 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by OldGeezer
    Holy crap! I hope you live to be 100 years old (assuming I do too though I suppose). Everyone will be celebrating your birthday then!
    Haha - yeah hope so too...
    Thomas Hansen Skarbye
    Singer, Bass Player, Composer
    & Creative Director, SCARBEE

www.scarbee.com & www.myspace.com/scarbee

Too tempting! Have a happy birthday today Mr Scarbee!

yes, have a great day.
    I saw the thread and was thinking , great but where is my ##$# macintel vfx, then realised that you answered that to.
    I might have to go ahead and buy black bass now......
    rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Cubase 4.5.2 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.6.3 | 2GB | TC Konnekt 8

Ok Thomas, I'm a bit confused. I went ahead and jumped on this sale and grabbed the Red Bass. I've completed the purchase process and received my invoice reflecting my purchase, but don't see any instructions as to where to download it from. Am I missing something, or will it come in a seperate email? Please advise; thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Journeyman
    Ok Thomas, I'm a bit confused. I went ahead and jumped on this sale and grabbed the Red Bass. I've completed the purchase process and received my invoice reflecting my purchase, but don't see any instructions as to where to download it from. Am I missing something, or will it come in a seperate email? Please advise; thanks!
    It will come in a separate email. Don't worry. Just try to sit back and enjoy the anticipation that's building.

Thanks much; no worries.

Picked up VKC .. Great deal

Ah crap. You had to give me a reason to buy Red Bass today didn't you. Happy birthday. now I have both bass's.
    "Music is a manifestation of the human spirit similar to a language. If we do not want such things to remain dead treasures, we must do our utmost to make the greatest number of people understand their secrets" -- Zoltan Kodaly

Go Back to forum