• Register
  • Help

Topic: DP Crashes on Trilogy Wrapper Validation

Share/Bookmark

DP Crashes on Trilogy Wrapper Validation

I've followed the DP install instructions to a tee and authorized both Atmos and Trilogy in Garage Band, but DP hangs on the wrapper validation and after around 5 mins crashes.
    Any ideas? Eric?

Running DP 5.12 on new2 x 3 ghz quad core Mac Intel
    9 GB Ram
    OS 10.4.10

Cheers,

Jim Croft
    -----------------
    MacPro 2x3 Ghz Quad Intel OSX 10.4.11 DP 5.13
    9 Gig RAM
    VI's & Libs: Ethno4 / Tsaiko/ RA / Symphonic Choirs/ MX 4 / V-Station / Kontact / Arturia MiniMoog V / EWQLSO Gold / GPO / Atmosphere / Trilogy / NI Komplete4 / Massive / SAM Horns / True Strike /GPO/Garritan Jazz Band / QL Brass /Stylus RMX/ Atmosphere /Trilogy/ Voices of Passion

Re: DP Crashes on Trilogy Wrapper Validation

I have exactly the same machine and RAM as you. it took me about 10 tries to get this to work but I just kept doing it and it did finally. A royal pain in the mean time but so happy to get Atmosphere back!

Sorry to have to stop there, but that's what happened to me.

Good luck,

John
    Kind regards,

John
    www.johngrahammusic.com

So what did you 're-try' John? Just running DP?
    -----------------
    9 Gig RAM
    VI's & Libs: Ethno4 / Tsaiko/ RA / Symphonic Choirs/ MX 4 / V-Station / Kontact / Arturia MiniMoog V / EWQLSO Gold / GPO / Atmosphere / Trilogy / NI Komplete4 / Massive / SAM Horns / True Strike /GPO/Garritan Jazz Band / QL Brass /Stylus RMX/ Atmosphere /Trilogy/ Voices of Passion

Contact tech support via phone for help. They can step you through the whole process and sort it out with you. It's a better approach than trying to solve it via a forum message.

Hi Eric, unfortunately it's not that straightforward, as your office hours of 10 to 6 in California don't really work with our office hours here in the UK. As soon as you open at 10, we are going home as it's 6!

Anyway, I tried to contact tech support at 10.04am your time by phone, but it was an answering machine anyway!

I'm going to try to email your tech supp guys .

Thanks,

Jim
    -----------------
    9 Gig RAM

Quote Originally Posted by croftish
    I tried to contact tech support at 10.04am your time by phone, but it was an answering machine anyway!
    You've obviously never experienced LA traffic

Hee hee , not had that pleasure no, but if it's anything like Nottingham to Derby ( and I'm sure it's alot worse) , my heart goes out to you
    -----------------
    9 Gig RAM

Go Back to forum