• Register
  • Help

Topic: Best Sample conversion program?

Best Sample conversion program?

Hope someone out there can help me. I just ordered a copy of Chickensys Translator Pro. It was well reviewed by Sound on Sound magazine in the UK and I need it primarily for tweaking my old Ensoniq EPS samples. Although I can import these directly into Kontakt 3 I guess I wanted to learn a bit more about sampling with them.

Howether I am a bit dismayed by the Chickensys website which seems a bit of a muddle and has a lot of old material on it. Also the supported foum there does seem rather quiet and the response to a query I had on Omniflop
    has not been responded to in 2 days or so

So have I made the right choice in ordering Translator pro - it is a £105 all told and for that money I would expect at least some consistent support.

Also I am having trouble getting the Translator 3 version to work with Omniflop but I guess that should be a separate posting.

Cheers for any help out there
    Simon UK

Re: Best Sample conversion program?

Try posting this question on the Native Instruments Kontakt Forum. If I remember correctly the Chickensys guy also does some work for NI and lurks on that forum.

Hope this helps

Todd K

Go Back to forum