• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: VintAudio out of business? Corrupted Files. No Response.

Share/Bookmark

VintAudio out of business? Corrupted Files. No Response.

Does anyone know a way to reach VintAudio?

I bought the C7 Kontact lib from Vintaudio via download two weeks ago. The files are all corrupted, and I am not able to use any of them.

I have written many emails to VintAudio with no response over the past two weeks. I have also filed a claim with Paypal, which they could have responded to, if for some reason they couldn't send email to me. I have even sent email from a work email account I am not supposed to use for personal matters like this.

I am not sure what is going on, but its quite unprofessional. If they are out of business, then they should stop selling their software and making money. If it only works in certain cases, then they should give a proper warning and/or give new links that work.

I have bought software from shareware developers who are more professional than this. At this point I feel its a total rip off and fraud. But I keep hoping they will wake up and return my money or give me a product that works.

Re: VintAudio out of business? Corrupted Files. No Response.

Hi,
    I bought the C7 in a group buy a couple of years ago, and was sent the wrong CDs. Despite sending many emails, and talking to Franky (of Vintaudio) on this forum, I never received the correct CDs.
    Sorry this isn't much help to you! However, although a lot of people do of course receive the goods they have paid for, it seems that if a mistake does occur then Vintaudio have absolutely no interest in putting it right.
    Hope you have better luck than I did.

Cheers,
    Tim

Hi Greg:

Like Tim, I also purchaed the C7 in the same group buy a couple of years ago, and thank God, I got lucky and got all the files. My dealing with Vintaudio in this forum has been anything but positive, even thought I gave positive remarks or reviews of the C7. I asked Franky about some updates for the C7. and the rudeness of his response surprise me. I work for a big company, and the last thing you ever do is be rude to your customers. I would never buy anything from there again. I Hope this company does go out of business, if it hasn't happened already.

Go to Sampletekk, they will treat you with respect and provide updates, support, etc. Per has never failed to respond to any of my emails. They are a very honest company.

I hope you get things sorted out and get what you paid for. Good luck

Dd

I too had questions and problems after purchasing the pianos. And the responses were brusque and seemingly irritable. I would not recommend Vintaudio to anyone who values customer service as part of their purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by scpax
    I too had questions and problems after purchasing the pianos. And the responses were brusque and seemingly irritable. I would not recommend Vintaudio to anyone who values customer service as part of their purchase.
    I love it when I get rude customer service. If I can find a sample developer that would whack me with a lead pipe (sampled in 3 mic positions) after I ask a support question I'd sign up! Or how about instead of sending the replacement DVD's he fedex's a pit pull that will rip a guys head off. Come on ya grouchy support people get creative!

Darren

(another lame post to try and get to 1000 before I'm too old (or jaded) to type )
    www.darrenpasdernick.com
    "Every time you play a wrong note God kills a kitten."

Angry Re: VintAudio out of business? Corrupted Files. No Response.

These are the kind of posts that make me want to copy my VintAudio dvd's and start shipping them around. I mean really......If I had paid for something and never gotten it(working at least), it would prompt that sort of vigilante justice. Let's keep posting until we get some official word about this business closing or not. Meanwhile, I might start packing envelopes......

Wow. I remember buying the upright piano set when it first came out. Great set of instruments and the cd reached me a day earlier than expected. Frankie was always quick to respond to questions. (And he kept his prices down, always a way to my heart.)

Very sorry to hear that the company's on the ropes or at least not taking care of customers. Anyone heard anything from him at all?

I had a similar experience to you Jake. It was a few years ago now, but Franky's customer support was top-notch.

Nick

Same here. I bought several items from Vintaudio over the years and never had any reason to complain.

_

Same here, no problem at all...

Go Back to forum