• Help

Topic: MORE INFO ON VSL PRO EDITION UPDATE

Share/Bookmark

MORE INFO ON VSL PRO EDITION UPDATE

Besides the information already presented
    http://www.truespec.com/store/samplelibraries/ilio/articulations.shtml

here\'s new info on the Pro Edition, scheduled for release in late July:

1. different mallets for xylophone, glockenspiel,
    a second glockenspiel (smaller one - table glockenspiel), performance repetitions for all solo drums, a second tamtam set, Boa bam set (3 octaves), fast repetitions for the trombone ensembles.

2. All instruments now have a Basic setup,
    for the brass ensembles there are 2layer crossfades for all articulations

3. \"string all\" instruments now have 2layer crossfades

4. Looped files: all string ensembles, string tremoli and trills, solobrass, brass ensembles and woodwinds sustains are looped,

5. Brass lowpass filter variations (modwheel controlled) for all new brass legato instruments.

IMPORTANT!
    If you haven\'t yet ordered the VSL Cube or Performances, the price IS going up on August 1. Once you have the Cube/Performances, you\'re automatically on the VIP pricing list, and can purchase the Pro Edition update any time you want.

To order:
    http://www.truespec.com/store/samplelibraries/ilio/vsl.shtml

Re: MORE INFO ON VSL PRO EDITION UPDATE

Originally posted by peter269:
    [QB]
    If you haven\'t yet ordered the VSL Cube or Performances, the price IS going up on August 1. Once you have the Cube/Performances, you\'re automatically on the VIP pricing list, and can purchase the Pro Edition update any time you want.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I realise it\'s not your fault at all, but it is too bad for some of us that EWQL is late. I, for one, am not ready to jump onto VSL until I\'ve heard the competition, but that means I\'m going to miss out on your deal! Oh well... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

How much is the price going up by?

1. The new list price of the combined First Edition package as of August 1 is $3400US.

2. The VIP program to upgrade to the Pro Edition is continuing after Aug 1. The upgrade to the Pro Edition after Aug 1 stays at $2090.00.

Originally posted by peter269:
    2. The VIP program to upgrade to the Pro Edition is continuing after Aug 1. The upgrade to the Pro Edition after Aug 1 stays at $2090.00.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hi Peter,

Will dealers be authorized to sell the VIP upgrade at a lower price than advertised, or is this price fixed for every dealer?

Thanks,
    Martin

Peter: could you clarify....

The price is going up, BUT CAN someone still get into VIP pricing (though higher) after that date?

Or does VIP pricing offer expire \"for good\" at a certain date?

I can go over that with you privately should you choose to order the Pro Edition update from Truespec. Please call me at the number below my name should you want to order from us.

Go Back to forum