• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: No more Dan Dean @ East West?

No more Dan Dean @ East West?

soundsonline is having a big sale, and I am thinking about picking up one of Dan\'s libraries, but they don\'t seem to be offered there anymore.

anybody know what\'s up with that?

John DeBorde

Re: No more Dan Dean @ East West?

You can find my libraries right here at Northern Sounds (thanks for hosting a great website/newsgroup Mark & Dave!), at EastWest/Soundsonline, AudioMidi.com, Sound Chaser, Rainbow Guitars, Jack\'s Music and a number of other sources. If you\'re having problems obtaining my products, I would be happy to take care of the transaction personally...just send me an email at sales@DanDeanPro.com.

I checked for DD Brass last friday night on sounds online, they are having a sale that ends today, the price is something around $350.00 (best price Ive seen yet). It is my opinion that this site should be more competitive in prices...but usually you can find a better price elsewhere.

I had a look at soundsonline on Sunday, May 5, and all the Dan Dean products were there. When I looked again on Tuesday, May 7, they had all mysteriously vanished! What\'s going on?

I tried to find Dan\'s stuff there as well but couldn\'t. I was thinking of picking up the woodwinds in their sale.

Originally posted by jdeborde:
    soundsonline is having a big sale,
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Anyone have a promotion code for this sale? I changed my e-mail address and no longer get their e-mail with these codes.

Dan Dean:

You might want to be aware of what looks like a recent problem at EastWest. Yes they WERE having a promotional sale (Enter code:\"Birthday\" when you check out). I always wait for these and I checked their site before the sale ended and made a puchase.

I did NOT see Dan Dean libraries for sale on their site. If I had, I might have purchased them taking advantage of this very good sale, which has now ended.

Comment deleted. -- Pat

Egads, it seems that i have 2 identities here. Not unlike that time my evil twin skippy was mucking about town. I\'ll never live that down!

Chandler, Arizona

Called EastWest/SoundsOnline about this. They took it off the website after they discovered they were losing money. The price listed was already a discounted price and with the extra 30% off they were losing money. So they yanked it off the site. Jack\'s would be the place with the lowest price but it\'s not quite this low!

Go Back to forum