• Register
  • Help

Topic: EQ and Kontakt Player 2

Share/Bookmark

EQ and Kontakt Player 2

Is there a way to eq each instrument with Kontakt Player 2?

I'm using a sax section in Jabb but some of the sax's are quite mellow, I don't want to double up with individual instruments as sometimes this gives a phasing problem.

Phil

Re: EQ and Kontakt Player 2

I would use the 16 output version and run the various saxes through different EQs externally.

If you click on the wrench button, you should get access to insert effects. I'm sure there is an EQ in there.
    If pro is the opposite of con lets look beyond this....the opposite of congress must be progress...

Are you talking about Kontakt! I'm using Kontakt Player and I can't find a wrench button.
    Phil

Render the lines and eq them or get Kontakt!
    -----------------
    MacPro 2x3 Ghz Quad Intel OSX 10.4.11 DP 5.13
    9 Gig RAM
    VI's & Libs: Ethno4 / Tsaiko/ RA / Symphonic Choirs/ MX 4 / V-Station / Kontact / Arturia MiniMoog V / EWQLSO Gold / GPO / Atmosphere / Trilogy / NI Komplete4 / Massive / SAM Horns / True Strike /GPO/Garritan Jazz Band / QL Brass /Stylus RMX/ Atmosphere /Trilogy/ Voices of Passion

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Coggan
    Are you talking about Kontakt! I'm using Kontakt Player and I can't find a wrench button.
    Phil
    I'm sorry, I was sure that the Player also had the wrench for basic editing ability. Ah, actually I may be thinking about the insert effects in the Output Mixer area, I KNOW you can add effects there.
    If pro is the opposite of con lets look beyond this....the opposite of congress must be progress...

Go Back to forum