• Register
  • Help

Topic: My new piano piece...can you guess which piano?

Share/Bookmark

My new piano piece...can you guess which piano?

My new composition uses piano, harp, and strings. It's a new piano sound I just got and I like it, can you guess which piano (software) I'm using? I'm curious if you like the sound of it, and if it's highly recognizable to those around here.

The piece uses the piano somewhat sparingly but throughout the whole piece, so you hear a lot of it. Also, I'm playing only mid range and high notes, the low piano notes heard in a few measures is a different piano, so ingnore the low piano notes.

The harp sound is good, not great, I know. The strings, being in the background, sound very good to me. If you want to a guess at those, please do so, but I'm most interested in your comments on the piano.

"The Secret Lake"
    listen at acidplanet:
    http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=1053792&t=8067

or at soundclick:
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...&content=music

Mike

Re: My new piano piece...can you guess which piano?

Nice work Mike.

I like your newage piece. Its hard to identify the piano among the other sounds. But if I were to take a guess, I would say Galaxpiano German baby grand. I don't have this one, and it does not sound like any of the pianos I have. That would be my wild guess. I really like the sound of the piano in your piece.

Dd

Re: My new piano piece...can you guess which piano?

Quote Originally Posted by ddarwin7
    Nice work Mike.

I like your newage piece. Its hard to identify the piano among the other sounds. But if I were to take a guess, I would say Galaxpiano German baby grand. I don't have this one, and it does not sound like any of the pianos I have. That would be my wild guess. I really like the sound of the piano in your piece.

Dd
    Thanks for the comments. The piano is from Dimension Pro (latest version).

Go Back to forum