• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Topic: Chris Hein guitars versus Acoustic Legends HD

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    Chris Hein guitars versus Acoustic Legends HD

    Hi there,
    I dont' suppose there's anyone who has both of these who can give me a comparison?
    I'm (santa) going to buy one for Christmas you see.
    I'm not too bothered about having an electric guitar so that's not a factor.

    It's mainly the quality and playablilty of the acoustic guitars that I'm interested in - and their usability live on a laptop.

    Thanks!
    Gav

  2. #2

    Re: Chris Hein guitars versus Acoustic Legends HD

    Quote Originally Posted by seacave
    Hi there,
    I dont' suppose there's anyone who has both of these who can give me a comparison?
    I'm (santa) going to buy one for Christmas you see.
    I'm not too bothered about having an electric guitar so that's not a factor.

    It's mainly the quality and playablilty of the acoustic guitars that I'm interested in - and their usability live on a laptop.

    Thanks!
    Gav
    Well, the one I have is actually neither of these: RealGuitar. I think it's fantastic for playability. But give it a try for yourself. The demo only has the steel fingered patch, but it gives you an idea of the playability and sound quality.

  3. #3

    Re: Chris Hein guitars versus Acoustic Legends HD

    thanks,
    I've tried realguitar and don't dissagree with you when it comes to its playability. The sounds are ok, but not amazing, hence I'd scored that one off my list.
    Cheers!
    Gav

  4. #4

    Re: Chris Hein guitars versus Acoustic Legends HD

    Quote Originally Posted by seacave
    thanks,
    I've tried realguitar and don't dissagree with you when it comes to its playability. The sounds are ok, but not amazing, hence I'd scored that one off my list.
    Cheers!
    Gav
    Well then

    The only thing I can help with is if you decide on Chris Hein's Guitars before Dec. 31, you can find them 35% off.

  5. #5

    Re: Chris Hein guitars versus Acoustic Legends HD

    where did you see that discount?
    Ta

  6. #6

    Re: Chris Hein guitars versus Acoustic Legends HD

    Quote Originally Posted by seacave
    where did you see that discount?
    Ta
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Holiday Sale!!

    http://www.~~~~~~~~~~~~.com/2007-Hol...ale-p-201.html#


    Hmm. . . Sounds On Line . . . . .

  7. #7

    Re: Chris Hein guitars versus Acoustic Legends HD

    I have Chris Hein Guitars but not Acoustic Legends so I can't compare them.. but I can tell you that CHG is an amazing library, one of my favorites. It has a similar chord system to Real Guitar, but much better sound. With the chord system you can strum any chord and are not limited to whatever was prerecorded in the library. Lots of realtime control over the sound and playing style of the guitars too.

    Acoustic Legends seems nice, with a very nice selection of acoustic guitars, but when I checked them out I thought that the demos were pretty bad. They may or may not do the library justice, but since that's all I have to go by I passed on them..

  8. #8

    Re: Chris Hein guitars versus Acoustic Legends HD

    Oh yeah.. and as was already mentioned.. now is a really good time to get CHG, I got mine around this time last year.

  9. #9

    Re: Chris Hein guitars versus Acoustic Legends HD

    hi,
    the discount only applies to "EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTS"...
    shame..

  10. #10

    Re: Chris Hein guitars versus Acoustic Legends HD

    Quote Originally Posted by seacave
    hi,
    the discount only applies to "EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTS"...
    shame..
    No, it applies to everything.. you have to add it to your cart and then put the coupon code in at the shopping cart screen.

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •