• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Chris Hein guitars versus Acoustic Legends HD

Share/Bookmark

Chris Hein guitars versus Acoustic Legends HD

Hi there,
    I dont' suppose there's anyone who has both of these who can give me a comparison?
    I'm (santa) going to buy one for Christmas you see.
    I'm not too bothered about having an electric guitar so that's not a factor.

It's mainly the quality and playablilty of the acoustic guitars that I'm interested in - and their usability live on a laptop.

Thanks!
    Gav

Re: Chris Hein guitars versus Acoustic Legends HD

Quote Originally Posted by seacave
    Hi there,
    I dont' suppose there's anyone who has both of these who can give me a comparison?
    I'm (santa) going to buy one for Christmas you see.
    I'm not too bothered about having an electric guitar so that's not a factor.

It's mainly the quality and playablilty of the acoustic guitars that I'm interested in - and their usability live on a laptop.

Thanks!
    Gav
    Well, the one I have is actually neither of these: RealGuitar. I think it's fantastic for playability. But give it a try for yourself. The demo only has the steel fingered patch, but it gives you an idea of the playability and sound quality.

thanks,
    I've tried realguitar and don't dissagree with you when it comes to its playability. The sounds are ok, but not amazing, hence I'd scored that one off my list.
    Cheers!
    Gav

thanks,
    I've tried realguitar and don't dissagree with you when it comes to its playability. The sounds are ok, but not amazing, hence I'd scored that one off my list.
    Cheers!
    Gav
    Well then

The only thing I can help with is if you decide on Chris Hein's Guitars before Dec. 31, you can find them 35% off.

where did you see that discount?
    Ta

where did you see that discount?
    Ta
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Holiday Sale!!

http://www.~~~~~~~~~~~~.com/2007-Hol...ale-p-201.html#

Hmm. . . Sounds On Line . . . . .

I have Chris Hein Guitars but not Acoustic Legends so I can't compare them.. but I can tell you that CHG is an amazing library, one of my favorites. It has a similar chord system to Real Guitar, but much better sound. With the chord system you can strum any chord and are not limited to whatever was prerecorded in the library. Lots of realtime control over the sound and playing style of the guitars too.

Acoustic Legends seems nice, with a very nice selection of acoustic guitars, but when I checked them out I thought that the demos were pretty bad. They may or may not do the library justice, but since that's all I have to go by I passed on them..

Oh yeah.. and as was already mentioned.. now is a really good time to get CHG, I got mine around this time last year.

hi,
    the discount only applies to "EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTS"...
    shame..

hi,
    the discount only applies to "EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTS"...
    shame..
    No, it applies to everything.. you have to add it to your cart and then put the coupon code in at the shopping cart screen.

Go Back to forum