• Register
  • Help

Topic: Problem with Kompakt intr. VaporVST

Problem with Kompakt intr. VaporVST

Hi to all!

I try to use VaporVST, but every time I try to load a new sound, I get a first alert asking me if I want to load Multis, and after the sound is loaded, I get a second alert telling me this : The outputs configured in the loaded Multi differ from the current output configuration.

I've searched on Google and found this :

« -The Multi should still play normally, provided your MIDI in and soudcard are properly configured. If you wish to get rid of the message, simply save the Multi immediately after loading it.

- It just occured to me that maybe a way to stop the message would be to make a back-up
    of the multi files and then create new ones by opening them and saving them inside SX »

... but I'm not sure I understand what it means. I've tried a couple of things but it didn't work out.

Can someone help me with this?

Re: Problem with Kompakt intr. VaporVST

Are you loading the sounds from the multis or one of the 8 empty instrument slots?

From the instrument slots it shouldnt give you any warning, from the multis slot you can ignore the "outputs configured..." warning, it just means the developers were using a different soundcard then you. If you just save the multi once it loads you won't get that message anymore.

Go Back to forum