• Register
  • Help

Topic: A glimmer of hope!

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up A glimmer of hope!

Maybe Christmas is magical after all. Wish me luck!
    Styxx

Re: A glimmer of hope!

Good luck, Styxx! I hope this holiday season is a big '"thumbs up" for you! I have a feeling it will be...

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Maybe Christmas is magical after all. Wish me luck!
    Here's Snorlax sending you some mellow euphonium waves via telepathy.
    Good luck!

Snor
    Jim Williams
    Professor of Capitalism
    N9EJR
    Indianapolis Brass Choir
    All Your Bass Sus&Short Are Belong to Us.

Thanks gents!
    Styxx

Styxx, I wish you the best of luck and a very merry magical Christmas.
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Best of Luck Styxxy

Raz reporting to add his mellow euphonium waves from the marching field to snorlax's concert waves. Good luck dude.
    Anthony Abruscato

"There are only two types of music: Love Songs and Pirate Music"

HP Pavillion dv6171cl w/ Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit, 2 GB Ram, 250 GB 5200 RPM HD + an external 300 GB HD. GPO, JABB, CAMB, Sibelius 5.1, Finale 2008a, and a demo copy of FL studio.

Quote Originally Posted by raz.bari.88
    Raz reporting to add his mellow euphonium waves from the marching field to snorlax's concert waves. Good luck dude.
    OH, MAN!!! BLISS ALERT!!!!!

Styxx, you are gonna bliss out, dude...NOBODY has ever gotten TWO doses of euphonium waves before. You might hit the biiiig lotto, or something even bigger...you might personally stop the next 17-foot snowstorm in Barfalo. (or has it hit once or twice already?)

Raz and I are NOT responsible for all the mellowness! When euphonium waves arrive in phase, they Multiply the bliss...If the waves arrive 90 degrees out of phase, waves X and Y produce exponential bliss...X^Y (X to the power Y). If they arrive 180 degrees out of phase, it becomes XY^XY. Can the world handle that much mellowness!

Euphoniums will help Styxx and the world to get totally conoidal!
    Snor
    Jim Williams
    Professor of Capitalism
    N9EJR
    Indianapolis Brass Choir
    All Your Bass Sus&Short Are Belong to Us.

Quote Originally Posted by snorlax
    OH, MAN!!! BLISS ALERT!!!!!

Styxx, you are gonna bliss out, dude...NOBODY has ever gotten TWO doses of euphonium waves before. You might hit the biiiig lotto, or something even bigger...you might personally stop the next 17-foot snowstorm in Barfalo. (or has it hit once or twice already?)

Raz and I are NOT responsible for all the mellowness! When euphonium waves arrive in phase, they Multiply the bliss...If the waves arrive 90 degrees out of phase, waves X and Y produce exponential bliss...X^Y (X to the power Y). If they arrive 180 degrees out of phase, it becomes XY^XY. Can the world handle that much mellowness!

Euphoniums will help Styxx and the world to get totally conoidal!
    Snor
    If anyone would like to add a third wave of euphyness, we can give Styxx total and absolute bliss with the power of the Tri-Force (Sorry, Legend of Zelda reference, but it works)
    Anthony Abruscato

"There are only two types of music: Love Songs and Pirate Music"

HP Pavillion dv6171cl w/ Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit, 2 GB Ram, 250 GB 5200 RPM HD + an external 300 GB HD. GPO, JABB, CAMB, Sibelius 5.1, Finale 2008a, and a demo copy of FL studio.

Top secret --I was a trombone and EUPHONIUM major in college (more scholarship $$ that way) ssshhhhhh!!

Go Back to forum