• Register
  • Help

Topic: Help with Big Bob's vibrato script, please?

Share/Bookmark

Help with Big Bob's vibrato script, please?

Hi - i have Big Bob's vibrato script for K2. v 151, Cubase, and Kontakt 221. I am following the instructions on p.30 in the pdf, but not getting any vibrato. i am sure I am doing everything as he says - call up a basic setup, assign CC1 to mod wheel, push m-wheel to max, hold a note, adjust width knob, speed knob, reduce m-wheel, raise depth control - but nothing is happening. I have tried these steps with both holding a note, and not. i have tried using the K2 m-wheel as well as my keyboard's m-wheel. Still nothing. I have tried this within Cubase, and as Kotankt stand-alone as well. Different instruments, too. And I also tried calling up some of the presets. Nothing.

Can anyone offer any advice here? I appreciate any help - thanks!

Re: Help with Big Bob's vibrato script, please?

Hi,
    I had the same problem, so I changed the source from 'DFD' to 'Sampler' and then it seemed to work ok. I don't know if that's how it's supposed to be, but it works for me. Might be worth a try.

Cheers,
    Tim

Thanks for the help Tim. Unfortunately, that did not solve it.

Funny thing is, I got this other vibrato script to work. It just doesn't sound that good.

So, that works, and this doesn't? Hmmm.. Anyone else?

Thanks.

Sorry that didn't help.
    Another thought (pretty basic), but do you have the legato script loaded in front of the vibrato script? I think it used to be that you had to have them both loaded, the legato worked alone but not the vibrato.
    (Or maybe not, my knowledge of scripts is minimal.)

Tim

Try floating question over at the ~~~~~~~~~~ forum. Big Bob is usually there.

http://www.~~~~~~~~~~.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=65

Mr. A.
    Nuendo 3/ Cubase 4.5 on XP sp2 QuadCore 2.66 Ghz VisionDaw Built DAW RME HDSP 96/52 into ProTools HD3 (digi192x6) on MacPro 3 Ghz... Farm PCs x (6) VisionDaw Machines PC Dual 2.66 Ghz w- Kontakt 3.5 w/ UAD Cards Midi Over Lan

Ok, got it - 151 does not work with RT's. Had to go and use 110.

Appreciate the help.

Go Back to forum