• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: NEW: Stylus RMX "Xpanded"

Share/Bookmark

NEW: Stylus RMX "Xpanded"

Here's a new package that might be of interest for those that haven't got Stylus RMX already:

http://www.spectrasonics.net/news/20...xpanded-ships/

Cheers! :-)

spectrum

Re: NEW: Stylus RMX "Xpanded"

Dang!!! Five sage expanders for the price of one, that is one heck of a deal. Any kind of special offers for existing customers?

Another old loyal user asking for an expander deal

Best.

Thanks for the feedback. No worries...in fact, there's some very good news:

We are finalizing a special program for existing RMX users too! :-)

Stay tuned....more info to come next week.

Cheers,

spectrum

Seems that the giant is slowly waking up.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum
    Thanks for the feedback. No worries...in fact, there's some very good news:

We are finalizing a special program for existing RMX users too! :-)

Stay tuned....more info to come next week.

Cheers,

spectrum
    Next week can't come quick enough

since I have all the spectrasonics xpanders and all but one of the ilio xpanders, what this rmx heavy user would love is NEW Xpanders :-) yeah yeah I know all good things take time and probably nothing new before NAMM
    rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Cubase 4.5.2 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.6.3 | 2GB | TC Konnekt 8

I own Stylus RMX and have purchased 1 expander. That means I have spent close to 400 bucks. If I had waited, I could have had Stylus RMX and all of the expanders I drool over for $400? Oh the horror, the horror! I hope there is some sort of sweetheart loyalty program. I really feel for the dudes that have bought all of the expanders at full pop. While I'm happy for the new guys that get a great deal, this leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Yes, I've enjoyed the use of RMX over the past year but I also ante'd up my cash to keep Spectrasonics in business during that time. Especially since it's been over three years on any major upgrades (including Atmosphere and Trilogy)

I am trying not to complain here but man I wish I would have waited. I just spent my Christmas money on Toontrack expansions. Ironically I was going to get Metamorphis but passed because of the buy 2 get one free on the toontrack expanders. I almost cancelled the order when I read this link but since I do not know what is in store for me with my Spectrasonics instruments I opted for "a bird in the hand" Bad timing I guess...

Darren
    www.darrenpasdernick.com
    "Every time you play a wrong note God kills a kitten."

Talking Re: NEW: Stylus RMX "Xpanded"

harrumff!!!!

What did I tell ya!!!!! ........"December" would be the month that Spectraclause would be comin to town!!!! Told ya I was sMArTt!!!

And now,.. for my next act of lUcIdItY!!!!.....

Two bits says that Santa is still on the stocking stuffers, cuz Spectrasonics is showing at NAMM this January, and it probably aint to promote a bundle of 5 existing expanders!!

This should be fun!!!!

ERIC,

Can you suggest a retailer who has it in stock now - or any way I can buy it straight away - I'm drawing a blank so far..

Malcolm

Go Back to forum