• Register
  • Help

Topic: Strange links

Strange links

Gary, I wanted the link Tutorials/Overture for a member, but it seems that this has been hacked. Please look into it. On your main website/Support/Tutorials/...the first one for Overture.

Re: Strange links

YES, you're right, Raymond. I'll alert Gary to this problem - I went to the Overture Tutorial link, and--well, that's a pretty woman there on the page--but I sure hope she isn't carrying a virus!

And I looked at the URL when the page opened up - It's a strange combination of what it should be, the Overture Tutorial, and this totally unrelated junk. Potentially dangerous, seems to me!

Randy B.

Thanks for pointing this out Raymond. It's not a hack but the original location of the tutorial seems to be no longer available and what you're seeing is a placeholder where the tutorial used to be. It wasn't hosted on garritan.com so when links change this is reflected on the site.

I'll see what we can do to find the tutorial and get it back online.

The tutorial is now available again.

Since the original site is now gone the tutorial has been posted as a PDF document, clicking on the link will open it in your browser although it might take a while since the file is 24Mb in size. You can also right-click on the link and save the file to your hard drive if you prefer.

Go Back to forum