As a little X-Mas gift from Scarbee we have created an update for Black Bass, Black Bass Amped 1-4 and Red Bass:
* A brand new velocity layer (66 samples/100 MB) with harder attacks for D- and G- strings. The samples are mapped from velocity 125-127 and are played a bit closer to neck to give it extra bark/growl - suitable for explosive fingered attacks! (Only BB and BB Amped 1-4!)
* The A-1 key can be used to sustain notes in Black Bass. Pressing it is equivalent to pressing the sustain pedal for other instruments. It can be used for note repetitions where one wants to avoid any gap between notes, eg. E1, E1, E1, ... and so on.
* The main script has been made more compatible with third-party scripts.
* A problem that occured when playing notes on the B and E string simultaneously has been fixed (one note would in the erlier version sometimes incorrectly interrupt another note)
* Interrupting a slide before the target note had been reached could in rare situations cause an 'blip' sound. This has now been fixed.
Go to www.scarbee.com and download update!