• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Christmas Gift for Emerald Owners

Share/Bookmark

Christmas Gift for Emerald Owners

A head's up to all Emerald owners out there: a few days ago I was on Kirk Hunter's website trying to find the price of the upgrade from Emerald to the new programming (not any new samples, just new programming for Emerald samples I already have). I remember it being around $25, but I couldn't find it anywhere on the website.

I emailed Mr. Hunter asking what the price was, and within 10 minutes he emailed back and said the upgrade was free during December and sent me the link. I now have all the new programming!

If you search for Kirk Hunter on this forum, you'll find nothing but praise for his customer service. Here then is another great example of that service.

The interval live detection where you raise the pitch wheel before playing the next note doesn't seem to work in Kontakt 3. It does in Kontakt 2. Otherwise, all the other features I tested worked find in both K2 and K3. Figuring out which folder to put the new instruments into took a little trial and error even with the included .pdf; I found you have to copy the wallpaper and impulses to each section folder to avoid the manual search.

Re: Christmas Gift for Emerald Owners

I also have nothing but praise for his service also. I have sent many e-mails and had replies back in minutes. Joseph

Hi,

Thanks for the heads up

Can you post the link? I can't find it on the site.

Take Care,
    Steph

Quote Originally Posted by moviemaestro
    Hi,

Thanks for the heads up

Can you post the link? I can't find it on the site.

Take Care,
    Steph
    Ditto

rikp

THANKYOU

Peace

rikp

Thumbs up Re: Christmas Gift for Emerald Owners

Really best service Thanx Kirk

Thanks Kirk, you da man!

Now if someone can tell me what to do with all this? How do you know what goes where?

Thumbs up Re: Christmas Gift for Emerald Owners

I haven't paid much attention to this library over the years, or any others lately but I'm getting back into it a little bit, this always happens around Christmas time. So I was looking at his site checking out the overview and layout, and all I can say is Kirk must not get much sleep! How many cloned Kirk's are working over there! Unfreak'n believable how much work he's put into his libraries.

Go Back to forum