• Register
  • Help

Topic: Running Deep, January release

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Running Deep, January release

Good news,

The film I worked on some time back is finally being released. It's going direct to DVD, and will be available commercially from most retailers, Blockbuster, etc. They also optioned rights for cable, so it may appear there at some point. Last I heard, it should be released very near the beginning of the year.

Here's the IMDB entry: Running Deep

This movie has almost a full hour of my music in it, including a LOT of GPO. Most of the score is orchestral with some touches of electronic. There are also two of my rock songs in it, and it features two songs by artist Ted Hovis, with whom I have worked in the past, and whose music I produced for this film.

I'm very proud of this achievement, but I do have to credit GPO with helping me land this gig in the first place. My original test scene that got me the job was an intimate number featuring GPO violas, solo cello, harp, and vibes.
    - Jamie Kowalski

All Hands Music - Kowalski on the web
    The Ear Is Always Correct - Writings on composition

Re: Running Deep, January release

This is great, Jamie! Congratulations on this! More to come, I'm sure, considering your talent...

Danny

Jamie:

Congrats on the release of the film. I'll be looking forward to hearing your score with a great deal of anticipation.

David Mauney

Many congratulations, Jamie!

Do let us know when this makes it to cable --
    I'd love to see (and hear) it!

All my best,

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Jamie,

Absolutley fantastic. Congratulations. I will definately try to find a copy of your film when it is released.

Any chance of hearing the score?

Have a nice day,
    Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Thanks, all. I may gather a few of the tracks and post them soon. I'll keep you all posted about the release date.
    - Jamie Kowalski

All Hands Music - Kowalski on the web
    The Ear Is Always Correct - Writings on composition

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear your work in the dvd.

Julie

Go Back to forum