• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Garritan Three-Day Holiday "Go-Round" Revolving Extravaganza - This weekend!

Share/Bookmark

Garritan Three-Day Holiday "Go-Round" Revolving Extravaganza - This weekend!

Garritan Announces Three-Day Holiday "Go-Round" Revolving Extravaganza

72-Hour Sale Offers Unprecedented Discounts

Garritan is pleased to announce a unique three-day "Go-Round" revolving sale on its sample libraries. The various Garritan libraries will be sold at electrifying discounts, one after another, in a 72-hour revolving sale.

The Garritan Go-Round starts Saturday December 15th, noon PST; and ends December 18th, noon PST.

During the Garritan Go-Round, a Garritan library will be listed at a dramatically low price, each lot in limited quantities. Once the lot is sold out – Garritan will offer the next library, until that lot is sold out; with the process repeated until the sale is over on December 18th at noon. The Go-Round for each library lasts an unspecified amount of time – a library can sell out in as little as a few minutes (when the limited supply is sold out); or the Go-Round can last hours, prior to bringing the next library up for sale.

Libraries to be offered include Personal Orchestra, Jazz & Big Band, Concert & Marching Band, Stradivari Solo Violin, Gofriller Cello – and there may also be a few additional surprises throughout the 72-hour event.

The inspiration for the revolving sale came from the popular Woot-off. And in the same tradition, great bargains are to be had by all!

Get your trigger fingers ready, and take this unprecedented opportunity to save some real money on a Garritan library for yourself or someone special for the holidays!

We'll post more information soon!

Gary Garritan

Re: Garritan Three-Day Holiday "Go-Round" Revolving Extravaganza - This weekend!

Woot!........

In CST, that's the day after tomorrow!

Re: Garritan Three-Day Holiday "Go-Round" Revolving Extravaganza - This weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf
    Woot!........

In CST, that's the day after tomorrow!
    'Woot' Named Merriam-Webster's Word of the Year
    The public has decided that the ultimate word of gaming celebration, "Woot!" should be Merriam-Webster's Word of the Year.Visitors to the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary website were invited to choose the Word of the Year...

The "vast majority" of voters chose "woot," which MWO defines as an interjection "expressing joy (it could be after a triumph, or for no reason at all); similar in use to the word 'yay'.":

Very cool, i would have voted for it to be the word of year.

The first time i saw woot, it was posted by one of these young internet posters, but by one who is also in a college band, a percussionist, who plays at ball games, the drums.

Being a confident person that is not likely to ask "what on earth is that supposed to mean?", I assumed that it must be the written form for the noise people make at ball games when their team scores.

Like when dogs bark, it's woof, when people bark, it's woot!

I looked for conformation of this on the web, but sadly among the thousands of definitions that was not one of them.

So, i decided they must all be wrong, and possibly mis-informed, that surely this is as old as people hollering crazy noises at ballgames, and surely it predates all the internet forums.

I'm right and they are all wrong. It's My Truth, just like My Computer and My Documents.

what the hell...
    should i stay 72 hours continuoulsy on the PC?! :-D

Sadly I work Saturday 15th through Tuesday 18th - 14 hour shifts - but I think the idea is tremendous. Best of luck to all.

And merry christmas to Time & Space...

Gary, an ingenious idea! Well done to you and anyone else involved!

Wow, a fantastic idea!

however, being in ickle England Im not sure exactly when this starts...will there be some blazing anouncement on the main page saying "click here for MASSIVE WOOT savings"? or will we just have to purchase them the normal way on the website?

Also, please dont put GPO first, simply cos I think pretty much everyone here has that, so we shall never get onto the other great libraries!

Just realised im doing a total of 30 hours shift work that weekend too...gutted...please dont buy up all the strads people! any chance of knowing what order they are coming up in? or roughly what time?!

Thanks Gary. Ive said it before and Ive said it again: you are a legend!

Ive Just noticed that the main page states that the Steinway Piano Library is now "RELEASE IMMINENT"......could this be one of the additional surprises perhaps?!

Go Back to forum