• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Garritan Three-Day Holiday "Go-Round" Revolving Extravaganza - This weekend!

Share/Bookmark

Garritan Three-Day Holiday "Go-Round" Revolving Extravaganza - This weekend!

Garritan Announces Three-Day Holiday "Go-Round" Revolving Extravaganza

72-Hour Sale Offers Unprecedented Discounts

Garritan is pleased to announce a unique three-day "Go-Round" revolving sale on its sample libraries. The various Garritan libraries will be sold at electrifying discounts, one after another, in a 72-hour revolving sale.

The Garritan Go-Round starts Saturday December 15th, noon PST; and ends December 18th, noon PST.

During the Garritan Go-Round, a Garritan library will be listed at a dramatically low price, each lot in limited quantities. Once the lot is sold out – Garritan will offer the next library, until that lot is sold out; with the process repeated until the sale is over on December 18th at noon. The Go-Round for each library lasts an unspecified amount of time – a library can sell out in as little as a few minutes (when the limited supply is sold out); or the Go-Round can last hours, prior to bringing the next library up for sale.

Libraries to be offered include Personal Orchestra, Jazz & Big Band, Concert & Marching Band, Stradivari Solo Violin, Gofriller Cello – and there may also be a few additional surprises throughout the 72-hour event.

The inspiration for the revolving sale came from the popular Woot-off and shopping channel rounds. And in the same tradition, great bargains are to be had by all!

Get your trigger fingers ready, and take this unprecedented opportunity to save some real money on a Garritan library for yourself or someone special for the holidays!

We'll post more information soon!

Gary Garritan

Re: Garritan Three-Day Holiday "Go-Round" Revolving Extravaganza - This weekend!

Oh I am going to get in soooooo much trouble! Thanks Gary.

Re: Garritan Three-Day Holiday "Go-Round" Revolving Extravaganza - This weekend!

Oh no, I need another paycheck!

COOL IDEA Gary!

I'm...READY....

...to buy the gofriller cello for a superduper-specialprice

thanks gary

I recently bought JABB as a good basis to start with Chuck Israel´s online tutorial on jazz arranging. I like that library. Also that you re-released it in the Kontakt 2 format reflects a philosophy that I appreciate very much. I will be wide awake on the upcoming weekend. Depending on how much items I purchase, will it be ONE bundeled shipment??? Thank you for that opportunity!

I enjoy this forum and all the opportunities it offers... Andreas

whats a Woot-off?

Woot.com normally offers 1 item per day for sale.

A woot-off is a couple days where they offer super deals one at a time until they are gone. Its actually kind of fun. Some last 10 minutes others last an hour. Usually 20+ items with some repeats.

So I guess a Go-Round is a quantity of a single item that will be put up for sale at a special price, when its gone then next item will go up for sale. Garritan Online Round.

I've been wanting GPO but am on an (extremely) limited budget right now due to health expenses. So if the price is right and and my timing is too, this could be that opportunity. Thanks for this, Gary!

Saraswati

Hello Gary...Thanks! So glad to have visited your site recently. I am just waiting to get my hands on the solo Stradivari to see if I can hook it up to Aqwertian Music's...Music at Your Fingertips!!

Best regards, Jim@Aqwertian.com

Go Back to forum