• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Listen to my music!

Listen to my music!

Hello People,

Can you please take the time to check my cool website and listen to some of my demos?
    The demos are at the top of my homepage under music. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] \"Give it Up\" is a live recording and is my best I think. I can really rock the house! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Re: Listen to my music!

I have heard your demos on your site. Can you please take a listen to my demo \"Give it Up\" and maybe give me some advice on how to tighten up my fresh beat? You are a very good percussion player and I would like it so much if you could give me a tip [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] It\'s under music at the top of my webpage. Please mind my photos, they are for the sexy ladies [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

This is a joke right ? this guy can not exist for real, he even has a section on his site called \"sexy vans\" (i am still laughing while i write this).

People go to the site, i haven\'t laughed so hard in ages, thank you sexy man !
    Quote : \"I gave her an orgasm by kissing\" bahahahha !!!!

Quote :\"I love to sing, it\'s where i get my money to purchase my vehicles !\" (i am litteraly crying right now)

OMG this world still is full of surprises, dude i\'m puting your site on my favorites list to show to my friends it\'s just toooo funny.

Thank you so much

Hello Mr.Franky,

My love is real my friend. I am sexy to the ladies so they tell me, but this is not of matter here. I would love for someone, especially Mr.Donnie the percussionist, to listen to my demo \"Give It Up\" and tell me what I can do to make it better. I need this demo to really rock the house (even though I usually do) [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thank You,
    Wo-Hen Nankan

\"My love is real ?\" wahahahahahahha

It\'s a live recording dude, it aint even a demo, you want to know how to make it better ?
    Put it on a cd and do that vibrating pen trick to it ( guys he even has a demo of himself vibrating his pen on the side of a desk Wahahahahaha !!!), then.... *edited out the rest of the post it was just too sexy* WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA !

Check out this quote from the AsianPrince site: HAHAHAHA

As you can see from the picture, my hair has lots of volume. It is silky and soft, yet very thick and strong. So strong, that it is able to support the gold crown. I barely feel the crown on my head. Wouldn\'t you love to run your hands through my hair? If we\'re on a date, the next morning, we can shower together. You\'ll have the pleasure of me washing your hair while I wash yours with my expensive hair products.

Asian Prince, I\'d just like to thank you for taking time away from your hectic hair care management schedule to share your art with balding old guys like me. -LifeForce

Dude, I\'ve never laughed so hard in my life. Like Franky, this will be my favorites, and if I\'m having a bad day, at least I have something to turn to.

Lol Marteen !

That site is filled with good stuff like that one i\'m still cracking up at this guy, imagine if he\'s for real, there\'s a hollywood comedy all wrapped up on that site for sure.

If you help out the Asian Price, see if you can get some Princess pulling tips from him as payment - (oh and a free Tshirt!).

Adrian [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum