• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO with K2 Player... manuals...

Share/Bookmark

GPO with K2 Player... manuals...

Hi all,

I purchased GPO I think 2005 or 2006, do not remember exactly. It came with the Kontakt Player 1, of course.

Now. IN the meantime NI offers the free update and I downloaded the Kontakt Player 2 from their site, which included (updated?) libaries as well.

The download does not contain a manual.
    So I checked with NI, they say: "Garritan has to provide the proper documentation"
    So I checked with Garritan (Email) - who keeps telling me: "Docu provided with the download"...

Hey, guys, comeon. Where can we ("old") GPO users download the updated manual that you most likely deliver with the latest GPO / Kontakt Player 2 product?

It would be highly helpful to have such a ressource, becaue the Kontakt Player 2 offers much more than the old one.

Any chance for help?

Best Regards - a happy user - except this topic.
    Ernst

Re: GPO with K2 Player... manuals...

Why don't you go to the Garritan site, right here on Northern Sounds, I'm sure that they will help you...

Quote Originally Posted by Elien
    Hi all,

I purchased GPO I think 2005 or 2006, do not remember exactly. It came with the Kontakt Player 1, of course.

Now. IN the meantime NI offers the free update and I downloaded the Kontakt Player 2 from their site, which included (updated?) libaries as well.

The download does not contain a manual.
    So I checked with NI, they say: "Garritan has to provide the proper documentation"
    So I checked with Garritan (Email) - who keeps telling me: "Docu provided with the download"...

Hey, guys, comeon. Where can we ("old") GPO users download the updated manual that you most likely deliver with the latest GPO / Kontakt Player 2 product?

It would be highly helpful to have such a ressource, becaue the Kontakt Player 2 offers much more than the old one.

Any chance for help?

Best Regards - a happy user - except this topic.
    Ernst
    Hi Ernst,

you can find it in the new libraryfolder on your Computer Always when you download an update, than always there is a new manual included.... .

Best,

Gunther
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Many many thanks and a deep hearted appology to Garritan!

Why?

Well... somehow my installation must have failed to install the new PDF. I simply did the installation again and whoppps... here it is... the new pdf in the GPO-Folder that provides all needed K2 Info as well!!!

So, everything is fine and I am again one completely happy user...

ERnst

Go Back to forum