• Register
  • Help

Topic: Midi controller questions.

Share/Bookmark

Midi controller questions.

Hi,

I saw Gigasampler running in the production studio of the label I\'m signed to. I\'m very interested in purchasing it, but I need to play around with it first ... so I have a couple of questions :

How do I control cutoff/resonance from within Cakewalk 3.0 [Yeah, I know : an old one, but I will keep using it !].

Is there or will there be support for multiple digital or analog outputs ?

Right now, you don\'t have any effects on it ?

That\'s it for now. Most important is the controllers ...

If somebody could help me with this, I would be very thankful !

Thanks in advance,
    Frank Bongers

Re: Midi controller questions.

How do I control cutoff/resonance from within Cakewalk 3.0 [Yeah, I know : an old one, but I will keep using it !].
    It depends on how the instrument is setup and what controller is assigned to the cutoff. In the GigaSampler editor, you can assign the cutoff to several MIDI controllers. In Cakewalk, you simply acces the controller. Usually, mod wheel, aftertouch, breath control.

Is there or will there be support for multiple digital or analog outputs ?
    There already is support for up to 16 outputs depending on the audio hardware. Check the website for GSIF compatible cards. You basically need to shop for the card that fits best into your studio....ADAT, TDIF, SPDIF or analog and the MIDI features of some cards.
    Right now, you don\'t have any effects on it ?
    GigaStudio, due in April, and upgradable for existing users will feature very high quality effects.

Take care
    Dave of NemeSys

Go Back to forum