• Register
  • Help

Topic: Last day of the groupbuy!

Share/Bookmark

Last day of the groupbuy!

Ok folks, this is the last 24 hours of our groupbuy. So, get your last minute christmas gifts now! 50% discount on everything!
    www.sampletekk.com
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: Last day of the groupbuy!

Hi Worra. I just bought PMI Bösendorfer, 7GC Jr, Carillion and Churchbells and anvils. All of them are really good. Especial the pianos...

...Except for the anvils.... The chuch bells work with no problems, and the anvils load, but When i then notate a notate a note in the midieditor (I use Cubase 4.1 and k2 ATM), then no sound comes out. I can see that the channel recieves a midi input in Kontakt, but no audio output?

EDIT: ...They work if I use the Giga versions....

...What am I doing wrong???? (It's proably something really noobish and silly, but I don't get it). Everything ells works pefectly.

Hi Lhama,
    I don't have the anvils myself, but sometimes when Giga instruments are converted to Kontakt format the instrument is setup to wait for the first CC message to arrive until you will actually hear anything. So if this instrument is controlled by for example mod-wheel then try moving your mod-wheel in Kontakt and see if that helps.

Nils

The giga version works at it should...it's the nki files who doesn't work...

Quote Originally Posted by Worra
    Ok folks, this is the last 24 hours of our groupbuy. So, get your last minute christmas gifts now! 50% discount on everything!
    www.sampletekk.com
    I was just in time to purchase Black Grand and TBO (already own the 7CG, gotta have 'em both ). Hoping for fast delivery

Tack på förhand och God Jul!
    /Daniel Beckman

Go Back to forum