• Register
  • Help

Topic: kontakt2 player where to get it

Share/Bookmark

kontakt2 player where to get it

I have seen several instruments at precision sound that have Hailon, kontakt and sound font formats but even though I would like the kontakt format, I don't have the player and it doedn't look as if Precisionsound provides the player. Is the player(2.23 ithink) available for download, Didn't see it at NI but I'm not that well versed in the site. Any thoughts?

Re: kontakt2 player where to get it

You may still be able to buy Kontakt 2 from a retailer. Since NI launched Kontakt 3, they no longer sell K2.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie Fønshauge
    You may still be able to buy Kontakt 2 from a retailer. Since NI launched Kontakt 3, they no longer sell K2.
    K2 can be bought at Guitar Center. NI just released an update for K2.

Thanks, BTW Kitekrazy, once a year in the fall at the outer banks of NC at KilDevil Hills they fly some huge kites that are in the shape of sea creatures like an octapus and others. I was standing on the street level looking up the sand dunes and seeing the kites take flight from the back side of the dunes comming into view(for me)at the crest of the dunes and rising up was something to behold. As the wind calmed they sank back but as the wind freshend again they rose back into view.
    A little OT but thought you might like to know Wyndham

Go Back to forum