• Register
  • Help

Topic: Request for tutorial for Kontakt 2 player

Share/Bookmark

Question Request for tutorial for Kontakt 2 player

Folks, I haven't worked on my music for a couple of years, and when I first purchased GPO it came with the Kontakt version 1 player.
    Does anyone know of a tutorial for the Kontakt 2 player? It has quite a few more bells and whistles, and I would like to read something that would help get me up to speed with it.

Thanks so much in advance!

Re: Request for tutorial for Kontakt 2 player

rfdillon,

We do need dedicated tutorials for the Kontakt 2 Player. There should be some information in the PDF manual and on the Native Instruments website.

If anyone wants to volunteer doing some tutorial for the various sequencers, perhaps there may worthwhile for you.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Best,

Gary

Thumbs up Re: Request for tutorial for Kontakt 2 player

Thanks so much for your reply, Gary. To what PDF manual do you refer? Is there a PDF manual for the Kontakt player 2 on the NI website?
    Thanks again for your help!

I am especially excited about delving into the Kontakt player 2 as I'm sure that the instruments that I purchased last weekend will use it, and so I need to learn all the ins and outs of this player!

I can do a couple tutorials for the kontakt 2 player. Video or text?

I'm working on a KP2-Sonar tutorial as we speak .

Hello,

maybe its not OT in this thread:

I had to reinstall Jabb and now it doesnt show up in the KontaktPlayer 2.

Where is the trigger?

Hajo
    ---
    ... indessen wandelt harmlos droben das Gestirn

I would greatly appreciate a bit more explanation and examples about configuring the mixer in the K2 player. There is something in the JABB manual but it does not go far enough, at least not for me. Any help on this would be very kind and very helpful.
    Best regards,

Little Red King
    http://luridcactus.com/MusicPage.html

Quote Originally Posted by Reegs
    I'm working on a KP2-Sonar tutorial as we speak .
    Hey guys, it's been a while since I've had time to start with GPO again. I just downloaded the update with the new Kontakt 2 player and I must say I'm very confused! But of course, that's normal for me .

It would be wonderful to have a simple tutorial for using the new GPO with Sonar. I had just started to get used to the old way. Now I'm more confused than ever.

I did get it up and running, but I'm having some issues that may be related to the drivers. I'll address that in another thread.

Reegs, it would be great to have a tutorial. What version of Sonar and GPO do you use? What drivers do you use? Do you use DXI or VST?

THANKS!
    Earl Green

Quote Originally Posted by earlwgreen
    Hey guys, it's been a while since I've had time to start with GPO again. I just downloaded the update with the new Kontakt 2 player and I must say I'm very confused! But of course, that's normal for me .

It would be wonderful to have a simple tutorial for using the new GPO with Sonar. I had just started to get used to the old way. Now I'm more confused than ever.

I did get it up and running, but I'm having some issues that may be related to the drivers. I'll address that in another thread.

Reegs, it would be great to have a tutorial. What version of Sonar and GPO do you use? What drivers do you use? Do you use DXI or VST?

THANKS!
    Hi Earl,

I picked up S7PE earlier this year so I'm using that currently. I have some earlier versions knocking around here somewhere too. I use the KP2 version of GPO, usually VST under WDM drivers and a latency around <10ms through a SaffireLE interface.

Best,
    Reegs

Go Back to forum