• Register
  • Help

Topic: Chris Hein Bass arrived with perfect timing

Share/Bookmark

Chris Hein Bass arrived with perfect timing

Yesterday, one day before Christmas Eve, I received my present CHB and I am testig it right now... I am blown away by the playability and the sound quality of that library. The scripting is the most effective and usable I have ever seen in a K2 library. The hot keys are fantastic. I have just begun to test the library but it has convinced me allready.

Andreas

Re: Chris Hein Bass arrived with perfect timing

Quote Originally Posted by Schmandie
    Yesterday, one day before Christmas Eve, I received my present CHB and I am testig it right now... I am blown away by the playability and the sound quality of that library. The scripting is the most effective and usable I have ever seen in a K2 library. The hot keys are fantastic. I have just begun to test the library but it has convinced me allready.

Andreas
    I couldn´t agree more. The versatility and the playability of this library is outstanding. I personally like the possibility to crossfade between direct recording and miked recording (in case of the acoustic bass) and the hotkeys. They are a great idea to make bass playing on a keyboard a piece of cake.

And as I have been in contact with Chris for some time I can honestly say that he is one of the most passionate developers who will continue to make the bass library even better.
    merry Christmas
    Raindog

Go Back to forum