• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: On Christmas Gifts...

Orcas Island

On Christmas Gifts...

Here it is Christmas Eve and I'm with family listening to the wonderful Christmas CD that this community produced.

A crackling fire burns brightly in the woodstove and the Christmas tree is adorned with sparkling beauty.

A good time for reflection and I am again filled with warm thoughts for my forum friends and eager anticipation of Christmas.

To me, the Christmas season is a chance to see good things in this world which are manifest in this community.
    The wonderful music you have created for the world...
    The creative imagination which you have expressed...
    The respect and encouragement that has been practiced...
    The insight and wisdom you have conveyed....
    The good-natured humor and merriments of heart you have radiated...
    The generosity and ever willingness to help others...
    The integrity which you have generated...
    Such are the gifts of Christmas which we share with one another. This is what makes every day Christmas in this community.

With overflowing gratitude, I wish you all a very...

Merry Christmas

Gary Garritan

Re: On Christmas Gifts...

And a Merry Xmas to you and your loved ones too, Gary!

Right back at ya, Gary...

You have given us the gift--the means to express ourselves via music and a place for us all to get together & support one another!!

Practicing for 11pm gig...

Jim Williams
    Professor of Capitalism
    Indianapolis Brass Choir
    All Your Bass Sus&Short Are Belong to Us.

Merry Christmas (Eve), Happy New Year, and Happy Holidays!
    Colton J. Provias
    Film Score Composer, Location Sound Mixer, and Sound Editor
    Full-stack Web Developer

Merry Christmas to you and your family Gary

Without your foresight and determination none of us would be on this wonderful forum.

Now .... how about a rockband edition???? ... could be a chalenge and a good moneyspinner

All the best from the UK

South of the Ohio River

Count me as one of your grateful (and newer) participants in the wonderful world you have created here. This is a great place to learn, enjoy, and reflect on the generosity of this inspired and talented community. Merry Christmas, Seasons Greetings, Happy Holidays, and whatever else fits your special faith. And to quote C. Dickens:

"God Bless Us. Every One."
    Dayton, Kentucky
    Personally, I'm waiting for caller IQ.

Merry Christmas, Gary, and everyone!

Always my best,

Dallas, Texas

The gifts you mention are indeed ongoing, not momentary. What is unusual is how enduring your efforts in providing access to electronic music with your products and your generous donations of music education - both truly long lived and uplifting durable goods, unique in a throw-away world. I wish you and your family an equally enduring joy.

go easy,
    tony h
    tony h
    Master Comp. P5 deluxe intel dual core, Windows XP Pro, 4G ram, HD's=OS Audio, two samples, Cubase 3/4 , GVI Kirk Hunter Concert strings, KH Concert brass, Emerald, Miroslav strings, brass, Quantum Leap brass. DAW and Master comp by pcaudiolabs- Slave Comp for VI only, Gigabyte Intel ,8G ram, ethernet, Windows Vista Ultimatex64, VI Ensemble,VI SE Appasionata strings.

Merry Christmas to you and your family from Taiwan. You are all very lucky to be able to really celebrate Christmas. You never know how fortunate you are until you don't have it. In Taiwan, Christmas is not celebrated at all and it is a normal working day like any other. So, we really miss it.... we mostly feel rather sad at this time, knowing that our families and friends far away are celebrating this wonderful day.....
    Kind Regards

Louis Dekker
    My Music Site

Pour être grand, il faut avoir été petit.

yes! yes! yes!
    Merry Christmas to you Gary and your entire family!

Go Back to forum