• Register
  • Help

Topic: Proteus/1 16 Bit Multi-Timbral Digital Sound Module

Share/Bookmark

Proteus/1 16 Bit Multi-Timbral Digital Sound Module

Proteus/1 16 Bit Multi-Timbral Digital Sound Module
    (with Operation Manual)

I, too, have the one of above mentioned to give to anyone who would be in terested.

sos

Re: Proteus/1 16 Bit Multi-Timbral Digital Sound Module

Very cool, Sos - Maybe someone else would like to have one too! Or maybe Proteus-mania was a temporary Christmas Eve fever. (thread last night on which Charles "Indianamusic" ended up giving his old Proteus 1 to me)

I think it's something that could continue to happen here - people passing on their old equipment which isn't being used anymore. As long as we're just giving or swapping, and not turning into eBay, seems very cool to me, and a way to keep the Christmas spirit alive year-round!

Randy B.
    (rbowser)

I am in dire, need of a Proteus 1. I have been using one for a couple of years for a bass module with my keyboard rig, and just last night the midi section went out on mine, and I could even use a broken one and change out the midi section...if it is still good...I think?

binko

Binko,

Pop the top open and check the solder connections for the MIDI port. You may just have a bad connection from years of plugging and unplugging.

Jim

Go Back to forum