• Register
  • Help

Topic: Question about installing Atmosphere on Intel

Share/Bookmark

Question about installing Atmosphere on Intel

I am ready to install Atmosphere on my Mac Pro 2.66 - 16GB RAM - Leopard, etc. I see that there are beta Intel Mac wrappers available on the Spectrasonics web site.

I cannot get them until I install and get authorized, then I can log in and download them. Correct?

Will I have a problem installing in the first place without those wrappers?
    Or am I misunderstanding the install process for Intels Macs?

I would be happy to have it explained to me so I install Atmosphere correctly the first time. I will be using it with Digital Performer 5.13

Thanks!

Charles
    MacPro 2.66 - Tiger & Snow Leopard / 16GB RAM / several TB of HD space/ Garritan Libraries / EWQLSO Platinum PLAY / Omnisphere/ Kontakt 2 & 3 / Finale 2010 /DP5/ a VERY patient wife!

Re: Question about installing Atmosphere on Intel

Contact tech support:

info@spectrasonics.net

Will do - thanks Eric.
    MacPro 2.66 - Tiger & Snow Leopard / 16GB RAM / several TB of HD space/ Garritan Libraries / EWQLSO Platinum PLAY / Omnisphere/ Kontakt 2 & 3 / Finale 2010 /DP5/ a VERY patient wife!

It went perfectly and I now have Atmosphere ready to use with the latest DP. I LOVED having the QT video showing me exactly what to do - thanks so much Eric for having that resource.

I wish all software publishers had videos like that - I like having someone tell me what to do - step by step - plus seeing on screen what happens.

Go Back to forum