• Register
  • Help

Topic: Dan Dean Brass Ensemble

Dan Dean Brass Ensemble

Has anyone heard of the release date of this library? I have a project coming up that will be very \'brass heavy\' and I need to get the best library I can (in the next 30-40 days). I would hate to part with my hard earn $$ on the existing libraries only to see Dan\'s available two days after my purchase.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Dan Dean Brass Ensemble

If was coming soon, it woulda\' been announced.

I am being very careful in not announcing the release date of the DDSB until I send it to replication, which will be soon.

I\'ll also be announcing a number of new releases coming very soon. When the DDBE/Giga is finished, I will be able to supply those in dire need with a set of 1-offs until the production run arrives. If you\'re interested in a set of production 1-offs, send me an email. (It will still be a little while longer...email: dandean@dandeanpro.com) Thanks for being patient on this one. I think it is going to be very well received.

I\'ll post more later when I have more information for you. Thanks for the interest.

I\'m very excited about this library, Dan and I respect your decision to be careful about stating a release date. You should avoid falling into that trap like Sonic Implants, with their never-appearing demos. (Although that was, in defense of SI not a public release date anyway).

At any rate,
    any info is better than no info, and I would really be interested in a list of articulations that you have recorded and so on. I promise I won\'t pick on your selection of articulations [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks Dean for the update. I eagerly await the demos.

I\'d also like to know what we can expect to hear on the library, sections, combinations, articulations, mutes, fx, etc.

Hi Rob,

As you well know, I don\'t know nothing about no sound samples. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Just thought I\'d bump your post.

Go Back to forum