• Register
  • Help

Topic: Stylus RMX effects

Share/Bookmark

Stylus RMX effects

are so fantastic sounding. Is there a way to use them on other instruments??? if not ,will they be sold as just effects at some point?

Re: Stylus RMX effects

...asked a few times already, ever since RMX was first released. The answer has always been a definite "no".

If I remember correctly, EP said they could not be used w/ other instruments and that it had something to do with his agreement with the 3rd party developers that provided the FX.
    JP

That's not really the reason. In fact many of the FX in the rack are created in-house.

We're just more interested in having an exclusive FX rack that's only available in an integrated Spectrasonics instrument.

There's already plenty of excellent FX plug-ins on the market. That's not really a business we are interested in pursuing.

ok thanks...i'll be happy with them on my drums as they are.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum
    That's not really the reason. In fact many of the FX in the rack are created in-house.

We're just more interested in having an exclusive FX rack that's only available in an integrated Spectrasonics instrument.

There's already plenty of excellent FX plug-ins on the market. That's not really a business we are interested in pursuing.
    Yeah b-b-b-but we suuuuuurrrrreee would like it if they were ever released as effects with audio inputs. They really do seem way organic compared to many and it just seems unbelievable that, as I see it, that they come free with a good drum/percussion vsti. Did I mention that I would wash your car for a week in addition to paying for the effects?

me too. free car washes for you...great effect maker!!! please consider your cool effects for my guitar tracks would like you so much.

Go Back to forum