• Register
  • Help

Topic: All Of Bardstown's Instruments

Share/Bookmark

All Of Bardstown\'s Instruments

I just received Bardstown\'s Classic Accordions and Vintage Jazz Guitars & Tenor Banjos in Kontakt 24 bit version. This, with their Bosendorfer Grand Piano makes my converstion to Kontakt complete. All I can say is Wow!!! The sound the service - it just does not get any better.

I now need to setup all my multi - instruments in Kontakt for live performances. Bardstown\'s instrument play a prominent role in my live performances. Sending these instrument sounds thru my professional mixers, amps and 15\" Tannoy Studio monitors makes my hair stand on end!!! Life is good and music that sounds clean, prestine and vibrant in any mix makes all the difference.

Bardstown\'s instruments and Kontakt just might be a marriage made in heaven. It works for me!!!

Thanks Kip

Frank L. Rosenthal

Re: All Of Bardstown\'s Instruments

Originally posted by Frank L. Rosenthal:
    I just received Bardstown\'s Classic Accordions and Vintage Jazz Guitars & Tenor Banjos in Kontakt 24 bit version. This, with their Bosendorfer Grand Piano makes my converstion to Kontakt complete. All I can say is Wow!!! The sound the service - it just does not get any better.

I now need to setup all my multi - instruments in Kontakt for live performances. Bardstown\'s instrument play a prominent role in my live performances. Sending these instrument sounds thru my professional mixers, amps and 15\" Tannoy Studio monitors makes my hair stand on end!!! Life is good and music that sounds clean, prestine and vibrant in any mix makes all the difference.

Bardstown\'s instruments and Kontakt just might be a marriage made in heaven. It works for me!!!

Thanks Kip

Frank L. Rosenthal
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Did you crossgrade from Giga, or did you have to repurchase them?

Sporter, this almost sounds like a trick question. I think Kip would say it was a cross grade. I think if you tell him that you are poor, he may give you a bigger break!!! Only Kip knows.

Originally posted by Frank L. Rosenthal:
    Sporter, this almost sounds like a trick question. I think Kip would say it was a cross grade. I think if you tell him that you are poor, he may give you a bigger break!!! Only Kip knows.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Interesting.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum