• Register
  • Help

Topic: For Bela D Media, and Kirk Hunter

Ft. Lauderdale

For Bela D Media, and Kirk Hunter

I had a last minute project come up, and I needed some excellent Vocals and Strings. So I turned to Kirk Hunter and Bela D Media. In the last two days Francis has bent over backwards for me so I could recieve my products through downloads. My e-mails were answered fast and the support was just fantastic. And to Kirk, who also went out of his way again for me, (more then once I must say), making sure I recieved my product fast. You guys are great. Both of you have my continued support for the wonderful products you guys developed. Best, Joseph

Re: For Bela D Media, and Kirk Hunter

Yes! That is one of the reasons that I feel it is a privilege to be part of this community. There is such excellent help among producers and users.

My experience with Kirk has also shown a tremendous propensity for customer service. I also find that his programming of the Kontakt player is really deep for his samples. Very performance ready usable. Everytime I play his string samples, I just get caught up in the sound and motion of the samples. Very real and organic sounding.

And I only have Sapphire!

After the last Bela D group buy, in the large volume of orders, 1 CD was missing from my order. When I notified them they immediately tried to make it right. They sent out the missing Diva CD, but also sent me a download link so I could DL it and still work with it right away. Kirk has also treated me well in the past with any customer service issues.

Customer service for me turns into customer loyalty. When I've been treated poorly by certain companies, I think twice before buying again from them even though their price may be a little lower than the competition. So Bela D and Kirk, keep up the good work.

I can only speak for BelaD at the moment. They are definitely top notch. Heck, I like them so much, I have two copies of Diva.

Very cool

Thank you,
    Francis Belardino
    Bela D Media.com
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Go Back to forum