• Register
  • Help

Topic: fx teleport and kontakt 2?

fx teleport and kontakt 2?

I am very interested in this product, but concerned about the problems with NI security software. I would just try the free version they so kindly offer, but whether this works or not will decide what kind of new computer I get, so I don't have a second computer to use right now. Anyone with experience with this or any other product suggestions? Thanks.

Re: fx teleport and kontakt 2?

Sorry, no answers. But I'm about to set up FXTeleport, and was unaware of problems with NI. In fact I was about to convert all my samples to Kontakt and ditch Giga, which I have always found a bit temperamental. I may have to rethink.

Mark, i don't see why you should have any problem with NI CP system.

I've demoed K2(K2.1 i think) and FX-T in the past and it worked really well. I'm sure going to buy it at some point but i use stand alone with sound cards for now.

I'm not sure about this but i think cracks versions of FX-T is being use a lot so that would explain why nobody is commenting, i don't know... It's a shame if it's the case cause It's quit amazing... No available for Mac! insert a Pc vs Mac commercial here.

Pingu, you're gonna double and even triple your orchestral templates going from GS to K2. Just make sure you lower the pre-load size to something like 18 kb. That may not work so well with hight polyphony instruments like pianos but it's great for orchestra.

My understanding, which is slight to be generous, is that the NI authorization software is to blame. I have been in contact with FX, and they have sent a patch that they say will work around it. I should have a way of testing this by the end of this month (building a new system, still shopping for parts around work schedule) and I'll report back then.

Go Back to forum