• Register
  • Help

Topic: Back with more!

Talking Back with more!

It's ME again
    I just posted my Trio sonata on my soundclick page. Someone perhaps interested?

Trio sonata in C:

It was my christmas gift to my mother, and she liked it.

I know I have posted the second movement here before, just in cause someone recognize it.
    Regards Danial Zainali
    Reinvent powdered wigs!

Re: Back with more!

Take a look at the posting rules. Wait until your message has scrolled to page two before posting another, please.

Telling us, "I don't really care if you guys like it." certainly won't engender support for yourself from the members of this forum. Let me also quote verbatim from another of your postings: "I just noticed this, guess whos wannabe-fugue made the 5th place of Soundclick's baroque chart. So for all you who have dissed my fugue, in you face!"

I realize that you are only sixteen years old but that's old enough for you to know the meaning of courtesy.

Larry G. Alexander

Hi, Felixissimo

The guidelines in that sticky post which have been pointed are good "rules" to go by. Most of us try to abide by them, not posting something new until a previous post has gone to page two, because that helps keep the space more evenly distributed between all the members here.

There are times when we have no control over having two pieces on the front page - when someone has boosted an older post of ours. And of course everyone understands that's not an issue when that happens.

But you can see that the guidelines can be an important issue. I'm sure you'd rather keep them in mind than rub anyone the wrong way.

I am sorry to see that you've said anyone here "dissed" your Fugue. The vast majority of replies here in The Listening Room are very supportive, and when critical observations are made, they're offered in a helpful way. I am rather sure that nobody had the intention of "dissing" your work - I thought any feedback you were given had been taken as an attempt to be helpful.

The SoundClick charts are fun, but I strongly suggest you not use them as a gauge of how good your music actually is. I've had many pieces be #1 in their genre charts at SoundClick, but I don't find that to be any kind of serious barometer which tells me anything about the actual worth or success of the pieces - It's just a fun thing, don't take it very seriously.

As for this new piece of yours, it's very pretty and well done. What a great gift for your Mother at Christmas. Moms can be so great in their special way of being supportive. My Mom made me feel like I could sneeze and it would be brilliant somehow. lol.

But this is another work from you which shows how you really do have a strong connection with music. And I applaud you.

Randy B.

Oh, dear, I'm terribly sorry
    I simply wasn't aware of it. Please forgive me.
    And about the "dissing" of my fugue and the whole soundclick thing; I was mearly trying to be funny. Rather foolish of me I guess. Sorry.

And to mr. Alexander;
    didn't mean to offend anyone through my statement. Sorry for that as well. I'll refrase.

And again, I deeply regret draging me into this mess. It seems to be a mattter of misconceptions. I hope my credibility as a muscian hasn't been damaged.

And If so needed, please delete this post. I'll repost on a later occasion.
    Regards Danial Zainali
    Reinvent powdered wigs!

It's OK, Felix - It's not at all the end of the world that you hadn't noticed the posting guidelines before. Now you know, and on we go.

Thanks for explaining the bit of misinterpreted humor, also.

It's not my call to make about posts that are deleted, but I don't think that's necessary.

We all enjoy hearing each other's music here, so thanks again for posting.

Randy B.

okey, feels good to know
    Regards Danial Zainali
    Reinvent powdered wigs!

Lovely work, Danial! I enjoyed this. Very well constructed,
    very well executed and rendered.

My best,

Go Back to forum